Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cash-doubler - cash-doubler.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Quite simply, there will not be a long speech about what we are investing money in forex trading, real estate and gold. We - HYIP. We will pay the interest due to the inflow of new deposits. So work all HYIP projects. Even those whom the administration is trying to deny this fact. Before you invest your money read our

Plan:

After 60 hours, you will be fully refunded their money and start earning. After 5 days of your initial contribution will increase by 200%

Payment systems: PerfectMoney

Cash Doubler is an attractive hourly program, the website is available in two versions Russian and English, withdrawals will be processed instantly, minimum investment required is set at $2, affordable which attracts small investors, support can be obtained on Skype chat.

Hosting is on a shared server with DDOS protection from Genius Guard, Cash Doubler, an attractive designed hourly program, it is mentioned in their FAQ that when the amount paid exceeds the amount of deposits, then the program will be closed, as long as there is good in-flow of fresh funds to the program, it will keep active.

I think this program will really grow because admin is not paying whole amount after 5 days but he is paying hourly profits and we will earn 1.7% hourly profit from this site. I see that many people have already received too many payments but i am still sure program will not gonna complete the plan.

A RCB monitor, All Hyips is added to the ratings of Cash Doubler yesterday, which has paying status for this hourly program, as well as attractive RCB offer for their referrals, which is a better promotion of this hourly program, already living for one day and active, hopefully one round with the plan, double on investment will be successful.