Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Colorfulprofit | www.colorfulprofit.com

ColorfulProfit is a brand new and legit HYIP with all the extras and services top quality programs offer you today. We follow strict security measures to keep your accounts safe.

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept PerfectMoney, LibertyReserver, Alertpay, e-currencies.

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my ecurrency account?

Funds are usually available within 24 business hours.

They have currently one plan only for investment which is 123% after 5 Days. And This Hyip is just a Day old so there is very less risk in losing money and getting scammed.

colorful_b468x60.gif

yeah the plans are good i've invested $22.21 when the site started... i'm expecting payout this evening as per IST...

This site has been posted by me, I think. I have repored this thread to the mod. Please search b4 posting, plus read the rules. Your title is not following the format.

o.O as i searched i couldn't find any topic..

if you feel i've duplicated the thread then see the search results for yourself

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

and then decide whether i duplicated or not

Amazing high quality professional looking design makes the site more user friendly. And the script is good. The hyip has all the required security measures installed

we can determined that the admin here is not trusted and honest. So, please take caution before investing.

• 2 weeks later...