Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elitewealthfund - Elitewealthfund.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not adminLink : elitewealthfund.com

If you are seriously interested to make money online then you have arrived in right place and we have all the right ingredients! Elite Wealth Fund is online investment solutions provider with huge experience. We have served countless clients around the world and we don't stop there. Now, for the first time in history we offer online investment through our website what combines the most outstanding features and is accessible by anyone.
PLANS: 1.3% - 4.6% dailyMin : 10$Accept : PM, Bitcoin, Egopay, PayeerLink : elitewealthfund.com

Hosting is on a shared server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare Inc, it has additional security layer of SSL verified by Global Sign Inc, Elite Wealth Fund has currently no monitors, so no promotion, this long term plans have withdrawal system manual, to all the four payment options provided, BitCoin, Payeer as well as PM & EP.

I am quite confident about this site program that it will be a trusted one. One thing i dont like about it that plan is very long term and will end after 100 trading days.We know that many hyips not complete their plans. But for this hyip i am quite sure it will complete its plans .I hope admin is sincere.

Elite Wealth Fund has compounding option available for plan, Aratat and plan, Mont Blanc, but no compounding feature available for the plan, Everest, there is no hidden fee for withdrawals but the minimum withdrawal limit is set at $1 to BitCoin, Payeer and EgoPay in here.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the famous Review blogs, DavidNews has published the review of Elite Wealth Fund and this link to the review is advertised on popular monitors recently, this one is also sticky listing on David News monitor, this long term program has been online and active for 17 days to be exact, last paid on 8th February, payment proofs of few hours ago can be found around.

@nomiasif,I so much prefer long term hyip like this one because it makes investors to get more profit and apart from that,you will get to BEP in most of the long term hyips compared to short term or mid term that scam so easily. Anyway,the current status of this program is "paying" in monitors,so let see how long it will stay up.