Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Mobile Game

So I am not sure if this fits a computer game but it is a game and this is the only game section so I guess I will talk about the best game I have encountered on the iPad, iPod,iPhone, and now android. It is called clash of clans, it is free and it's super fun, basically you get your own village to raise and you save money and elixer to spend on upgrades and then you can train a army and attack other villages to earn more money, it's a endless game with all the constant updates. And it is very interactive. So have you ever played it? If you haven't i would recommend it? If you have played it, how many trophies, gold, elixer, gems, do you have? What clan are you in, and what's your strategy? I'd love to hear it!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really liked this game. I love racing on cars, I love games of this genre. For me it's important that in such games I have good navigation, convenient control and beautiful graphics. I believe that the developers of this game coped well with this task. I still really like retro games, for example, Super Mario, Sonic. I rarely play on the phone, if there is time, it is better to play on the console. But sometimes, when I'm on the road, it helps to kill time.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/30/2019 at 12:18 AM, AliBrent said:

I like to play plague inc. The latest smartphone models all come with a wide screen. It's comfortable

It was really popular at the time)) However, this is already a standard game for adults. My children will grow a few more to this level. While they prefer games like SpongeBob SquarePants. I am glad that modern game manufacturers do not forget about the interests of young children too. True, I prefer to show children not mobile versions but standard game portals. It's easier to make your choice this way.

https://gamesgo.net/spongebob-squarepants/

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...