Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nanoindustryinv - nanoindustryinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Nanotechnology is engineering of functional systems at molecular scale. Our company uses it in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, electronics and computing, energy generation, textiles, metals, autos and auto components, aviation etc. Latest reports show nano technologies popularity growth among the youth: it fits their science views and has a wide application area in real life. Awareness about the methods of nano tech application mentioned above is considered as one of the primary objectives for Nano Industry Inv. It is the world industry future and you can contribute to its development right now. 

Plan:

104% after 7 days. Payouts every Monday

Accepted Payment Processors: Perfect Money,EGO,Payeer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If admin used good script here then he will be able to get good deposits by people.however  this website doesn't appears good and plans appears eco-friendly. I fell doubtful about this program that any person will pay money after seven days. I will await the payment proof or status by monitors

if calculate the profit, this hyip site offering below 1% profit per day. its seems reasonable and probably, able to lead the site become sustainable. however, it depend on how much total deposit the hyip could get from investors. if many investors interested and make invest, the hyip have chance to become sustainable because have many back up capital already.

Nano Industry Investments has a sustainable plan in offer, which pays a profit of 4% in a week term, it also have Payeer included in their payment options, to the EP & PM, but their withdrawal system is once a week on Monday only, which is not so encouraging to invest in here.

• 1 month later...

I wonder why some admins of hyip just make there programs to be. This program will not get much investors because the roi offered is just too low. How can I risk my funds for a low roi of 4% after 1 week. Well,I am not going to speculate much on this program because I am not just interested in it.

Am in:

Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     03/11/2014 17:37

Batch:    51160787

To:       U4689298

Amount:   -50.25

Currency: USD

Memo: Sent Payment 50.00 USD to account U4689298. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Nano Industry Investments User monhyip.net.

Nano industry gives less investment plans which are not encouraged by the members can see looking at the forum post is due to only every monday payments since that am also not encouraging to invest. the website also doesn't give a better picture on their statistical data to decide further. though am happy to see some payouts posted am not investing.

• 3 months later...