Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bein-bein.com

sufaid

It's new paid to write article site..

Site in Beta stage..

How does it work?

We believe that “Simplicity is the key”. We have few examples for you that should explain how beIN can work for you:

- For everyone, especially active users: Do not worry if you are not really good at writing! Have you recently seen a great Job Opportunity? Or have you had any good or bad experiences with products or services? If your answer is yes, all you can do to earn some extra income on beIN is just to create a Job or Business listing with all the necessary data... address, email, contact number, description etc and you will receive
points/money not only for creating the listing in the first place but also for *every view your listing receive! This means that you can get paid even when you are asleep!

- Writers/bloggers example: you are welcome to create new articles about almost any topic that interests you. You get a certain *amount of points/money for creating the article in the first place and you get a point for very view your article receives! You will also receive points for posting any reviews or comments on any other users’ articles or business/services listing. This means that you can get paid even when you are asleep!

- For artists and skills sharing individuals: Simply, create an article about your art or
skills; keep it updated with your new work and expertise. - You can share your skills,
by creating tutorials or answering other users’ questions etc. You will be rewarded with
*points/money for every activity mentioned above and you will also receive *points/
money for every view your articles receive. This means that you can get paid even when
you are asleep!

How do I get activity points that I can change for real money?

A, For every post/article/comment/review you create you get certain amount of points.
This includes:
1, your original article under the Let’s talk section
2, any business or services listing
3, for posting comments or reviews
4, for posting jobs opportunities,

B, For someone seeing your articles:
Whenever you create original article under Let’s talk section or you for example post a new job opportunity, you get a point. You will be receiving those points for up to a year... even when you are sleeping!

C, For posting the Events:
For every event you create you get certain amount of *points.

D, For posting the videos and images under your profile.

E, For inviting your friends to beIN:
Yes, for every invitation you send we give you a point, however, for every successful invitation we will give you 50 activity points! This offer is for only limited time only! Also, we expect that at least 10% of your invitations will be successful - you won’t be able to claim you money if the successful invitations amount to less than 10%.

Other Example:
If you have have created an original article that is related to your favorite topic, you can get points for every unique view your article receives, as soon as the article is published if you have invited your friends to see it and you if you have shared it on your Facebook Timeline; Tweeted on Twitter; posted a link in your blog etc. Because your article is completely unique and written especially for beIN, you will have received an extra 300 points for just creating it (the article has to be at least 300 words long).

How much can I make?
It's really up to you... more active you are more points you get and mainly more articles you create, more views you get! Those are Let's Talk Articles / Jobs Opportunities / Skills & Services - Businesses and Academy Listing.
Right now the 1000 Activity Points = $1,-
This means that for example for unique article longer than 300words in Let's Talk section, you get 1st $Dollar just for first 350 views since you get 300 points for creating it and 700points for 350 views. After that you get a $Dollar for every 500 views.

poi.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 80% of original size [ 849 x 409 ] - Click to view full image

poi2.jpg

i just joined yesterday night and now i have 2175 points=$2.175 ! minimum is only $5 !

img-resized.png Reduced: 56% of original size [ 1214 x 320 ] - Click to view full image

mypoints.jpg

JOIN HERE http://goo.gl/n4op28

WOW!

Now it's Official Guyz ! Got my first payment today...Just think about it Joined Yesterday and Got Paid Today !!!!

Thanks Bein.com...

OFFICIAL NOTE: Important! If you wish to earn money on beIN you have to post only UNIQUE articles! Please keep this in mind!

First payment

prooffff.jpg

Those who joined under me can ask any help here or at Bein.com

I ave just join but I got a message like this your session expire try again some other time in the future so i think am going to give it a try back after some moment here the site really need to be try for something more good as well that is what I think

just try once again