Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fteam - fteam.co

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello!

I am an owner of a football team. The players of my team prefer not to name themselves, that’s why you should call us X team.

We play on rather good level but we have to develop to achieve good results. We need some training for our development. For hard high quality training we need some funds. Having consulted with all members of the team I took decision to find money.

Plan:

100% per year, which is 0.28% per day.
Withdraw your profit is possible without any restrictions.

Referral Program 2%
Withdrawal: Instant
Payment systems: Piratcoin

FTeam is a Russian program with a long term plan in offer, the website is also available in English version, About the plan, it's simple, pays a 0.28% interest on daily basis, which will be a total of 100% per year, we can withdraw profits on daily basis, withdrawal system is instant, there is no restrictions on withdrawals and a small referral commission of 2% is also available.

A single payment option of PirateCoin is allowed to invest in this project, it seems the plan has unlimited term, that we can keep earning a 0.28% daily forever which is a nice plan, but it will take one year just to reach BEP, and then we can start collect real profit on investment, that is a very long period to wait, we can't be sure this program will pay for one year at least or will continue to pay after one year.

• 2 weeks later...

Though it is going to take about one year to reach BEP, at present FTeam has been active for more than a couple of weeks which is good to know, and during this 15 days period, it has managed to add a single monitor to their ratings which has been monitoring this Russian project for 15 days so far and have updated status of paying for it.

F Team has been paying instant so far and the latest payment proofs of today can be found on forums, since the daily ROI is quite low, this long term program could manage to stay active for more than three weeks, this Russian program has a good number of active investors that support the program by posting proofs around.

• 2 months later...