Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

punkinvest - punkinvest.com

nomiasif

My name is Zorro, and I am 25 years old. I have got a bit unusual name; it was given be by my father, who is a deputy, and who is 45.
My father sent me to one of the best Moscow Universities, and I successfully graduated from it last year.
Since my graduation I have not been working in my specialization, because I have been trading under the names Moneta (NMC) and Nova Moneta (NVC).
First, nobody knew that I was involved in such kind of trade.
The years passed, and then my father noticed that I need money less and less, at least, I rarely asked for them. I had some cash earned by trading and it was enough for me.
When the time came to continue my education, I explained my family everything. First, they took that to much to heart, but after we had talked with father we decided that it is profitable business.

plans:::

Our plan is 0.5% per day.
Ex.: Deposit 100$.
116.14$ after 30 days.

payment: PM

http://punkinvest.com/?ref=nomiasif

• 1 month later...

Punk Invest is a long term program that has been paying for one month so far, the latest payment proofs of today can be found on forums, it has gained a lot active investors though it is listed on a single monitor without any RCB offer, fast payments have been reported on forums for a month which is good to know.

Hosting is on a dedicated server, this long term program, Punk Invest has a unique design of the program, on their program, it is mentioned that they have instant payments in offer, we first required to register for the further proceedings to the access of other pages in their program, even to use the contact form for support, we must log in our account.

• 2 months later...