Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Christmascash12x12 - christmascash12x12.com

I'm not the admin! :)

Everybody knows who is the admin of this site.

728x90.jpg

The Christmas Holiday are only days away yet, You can earn from 12% for 12 days that will pay you back 144% you must upgrade 12.00 or more and you can be paid at anytime by requesting a payout. This site will let you decide how big a Christmas you want to provide for your family. You must have over 1.00 cash to withdraw and all withdrawals are completed within 24 hours.

Once you decide that you like how reliable we are you might want stick around for the new year and keep right on earning. You can only have one account per household, but you may request a 2nd account as long as its not attached to the other account for referral payouts. You must seek approval for the 2nd account. The referral payouts are 3 levels 6% and 4% and a 3rd level of 2%. We awant everyone to have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and we will pay everyone asap to insure you have time to buy those special gifts. 

We offer 3 payment processors and please be sure to setup your e-currency accounts so you can be sure you get your referral earnings. . 

Referral payouts are paid INSTANT for your convenience!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think you are the only person there to post your business record. But it is OK to see that some one is getting paid from the program. Hopefully 1% a day is not a bad amount and not a high risky too to consider for investment. This program has been running since last 60+days successfully. I will look forward to invest here.