Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I need partners for my online store

hyipreviewblog

Hello..

I have an online store at tradebit that sell PLR and MMR products with around 1000 items for sale..

I can made sales around $65 per month(I can send you last 6 months sales report for proof). Now I’m looking for 2 partners to help me increase sales on my store. I wil share 100% my earning when my site sales over $65 so every partner will receive 50%. This is only for first month and after that I will take 30% and both of you will share the rest 70%.

Eg : February sales is $150

$150 - $65 = $85

Every partner will get $85/2 = $42

Please PM me or reply here if you interest with my offer

I need you to provide me with what you will do to promote my store to increase sales.

Thank You

I have a blog where i can place your banner- if you have one- and then am a member of different forums and active in all of them so adding your link to it will increase sells, i can also twit your store to my twitter account i have about 600 twitter followers. Will this do? Am about to launched my new forum and i will promote it through many means, will you be interesting to buy advertising space in it? Reply or send me pm. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

I believe that in the initial stages of business, you can effectively conduct business even alone, to be honest. Yes, of course, with the development - I want to transfer some responsibilities to the hired employees, but here you need to carefully choose people so that there are no problems in the future, you understand. Personally, independent work helped me a lot, and to date, I have studied many things, from how to connect Virtual PBX. And before the elementary closing of the transaction with the client.

• 4 weeks later...

I think you should learn some things about promoting your business. Learn about the basics of SEO and content marketing. It is possible that social networks such as YouTube will be relevant for your business, which can now generate good traffic and even sales with the help of useful video. Using some partnerships, or tools like https://viboom.com/en/ you can improve your website traffic as well as sales. I think that very few people are interested in your offer right now, as it looks very doubtful

• 2 months later...

There are so many apps that can make your business run better.  You won't have to do all the hard job  if you try this  https://fieldd.co/contractor-scheduling-software/ company services  It is very easy in use and  y needed in business, but despite the easiness in operating it, its effectiveness is high. It will save you up to 70% or even 80% of working time, so you can spend this time on increasing your sales.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The development of an online store is not such a simple thing as it seems at the very beginning. Most of the problems rest on the quality of the site itself and its hardware support. I can advise you to choose the right company for development. I myself select this magento development company from the general list.

https://itdelight.com/

Online stores using this engine show high stability and resistance to hacking. Talk to the professionals and you will be given an approximate cost estimate for turnkey development. You won't need to worry about the little things in this case.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Marketing is the most important component of any business, since its main task is to study the demand for a product, make forecasts for its consumption and fully satisfy this demand. Start by drawing up a portrait of your client, to do this, study the market, and a proxy service will help you do this in a convenient format. To choose the best service for yourself, just study this review  https://proxybros.com/reviews/limeproxies-com/ in more detail.