Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Premiumbrewery - Premiumbrewery.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Premium Brewing Company is the epitome of all-round business excellence, demonstrating sustained growth for its beers and stockists whilst combining traditional family values with innovation and development.
Firmly placed as the UK's largest private brewing company, it is fiercely independent, and with an enviable portfolio of some of the UK's most loved cask beers and speciality lager brands.

We have been a family owned brewery for over 100 years and are fiercely independent, and we want all our people and people in Bedford and across the industry to understand that Premium Brewery is a special place to work. With great energy, new markets for the beers were explored in the expanding "free trade" of licensed outlets.

Plan:

Test drive 1 day
Packages Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $8 - $249 102.50

Lager 1 day
Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 104.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 105.00
Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 106.00

Ale 4 days
Plan 1 $8 - $1,000 117.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 122.00
Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 126.00

Accept:  Perfect Money, Ego

• 3 weeks later...

Premium Brewery has nice short term plans in offer, the lowest ROI in the test plan with minimum set at $8 is 102.5%, in one day, so far this project has been paying for fifteen days successfully, the payments will be processed within 12 hours maximum, it has attractive design of the website with professional look as well.

Premium Brewery is a short term program that pays a little ROI, though the plans of short term kind, the profit is considerably low, also there is no RCB monitors listing this project, even there is a small group of active investors so far, but Premium Brewery manage to pay successfully for 16 days so far.

Started:  Dec 6, 2013     

Total accounts:  371     

Total deposited:  $ 31,810.40     

Total withdraw:  $ 12,456.28  

This is also looking trusted because it has short term plans but still paying from last 18 days. I have invested 1 time here and got paid by it but i have not invested again because i always try a site for 1 time..I lost many time my amount in second time investment. So good luck to members who invested here.

I have received my first payment from this successful short term program, Premium Brewery few hours ago which was just profit withdrawn and the principal I reinvested in the test drive plan for one day, I have noticed quite fast payments from this program, in at least three to five batches of withdrawal processing depending on the work load of the admin.

Premium Brewery has successfully finished three weeks activity so far, and currently it proceeds to the fourth week online, the plan, Stout 20 days has been successful for one round, so far, this plan offers 191% in 20 days term, for just $8 minimum, almost all the plans can be tested with $8 minimum except the Lager 1 day which requires $250 minimum but pays better interest of 4% in one day.

• 3 weeks later...

Started on 6th December 2013, Premium Brewery has been online and active for six weeks so far, that is 42 days exactly, and continues to pay, the withdrawal system was changed to instant for last three weeks and thus this short term is a instant paying project and managing to pay this longer is a great achievement of this short term.

• 2 weeks later...

Running for 51 days and continues to pay, which is great achievement of this short term program, Premium Brewery, such a profitable project for early investors that kept reinvesting their funds, in here, the admin must be experienced and honest to keep paying for such a long time, even the support from their investors is the main reason for the success of this project.

Instant payment system is an attractive feature of this short term program, good to know that this short term program, Premium Brewery continues to pay with instantly processing of withdrawals for 52 days now, the latest instant payment report of an hour ago of 26th January that is today can be found on forums.

Today, this short term program, Premium Brewery has added three RCB monitors which is good to know, at this stage of successful eight weeks online and active, this short term program started to promote on more monitors with attractive RCB offers that more investors will take advantage of this and the program will have a good growth.

RCB monitors added for few hours now, yet hasn't passed one full day thus the status remain waiting on newly added RCB monitors to this program, the rest is the same, Premium Brewery has been paying for 57 days so far with last paid out report of 1st February available around, as usual there is positive feedback on quick withdrawal processing of this short term, program.

Started:  Dec 6, 2013     

Total accounts:  371     

Total deposited:  $ 31,810.40     

Total withdraw:  $ 12,456.28  

This is also looking trusted because it has short term plans but still paying from last 18 days. I have invested 1 time here and got paid by it but i have not invested again because i always try a site for 1 time..I lost many time my amount in second time investment. So good luck to members who invested here.

Well statistics could be manipulated though but if these stats are real it is very good and would definitely give a good impression on the visitors who take a glance at the website, new investors would also be attracted like this and the roi seems reasonable as well after one day it is a gain of 2.5% which is quite good.