Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Remitrade - remitrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

RemiTrade is among the best private investors. We offer global investment services via the Internet. The company has highly qualified brokers in investments who focus on markets of currency exchange and are top managers in the enterprise.

A situation is wide spread when employees want to save some money for summer holidays or for other expenditures or goods, they are surely going to buy later. Nevertheless they will soon be aware usual ways to do this are not enough or inefficient. Therefore, they use other opportunities to get extra resources like those with not secure investment options. There are mutual funds or bonds among them. There might be higher profits compared to usual and familiar deposits at a bank. World’s economic scene is sometimes extremely unstable depending on a lot of factors and circumstances. All this prevents from being sure that forecasts are positive for a long term. It is not surprising that the most efficient and skilful experts and practitioners in investment sometimes have errors and choose strategies that do not look efficient in a long term prospective or in terms of the given situation. 

Plan:

RemiTrade's Public Offer at a glance:
Daily profit up to 4%
Guaranteed daily payments
Strong data protection system
DDoS protected server
24/7 competent support
Detailed Daily Trading Reports
Instant deposit/withdrawal process
Wide choice of payment methods
Initial deposit return

Payment systems: Perfect Money

• 2 weeks later...

Remi Trade has been online and active for a couple of weeks now, the instant processing system of withdrawals along with the professional design of the program is attractive !

December Company Holidays Shedule

Due to the holidays we have the following official non-trading days.

25 December 2013 
26 December 2013 
31 December 2013 
1 January 2014

We will start our trading activity as usual on JAN/02/2014.
27-30 DECEMBER ARE TRADING DAYS.
All deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly as usual In accordance with our Terms of Service no interest is paid on these days.

02 December, 2013

Remi Trade continues to process withdrawals instantly, so far for fifteen days, daily trading reports can be seen on their website, testimonials also can be found on the program's website, submitted by it's investors, e-currencies, PM or Bit Coin allowed in here along with bank wire transfer option.

• 1 month later...

Life time of this project Remi Trade is a couple of months, so far this long term has been paying instantly, but there is a report from an investor around that the withdrawal went pending, which was a small amount of forty cents, hopefully, the pending withdrawals will be processed manually without fail.

Just because of two facts i trust this program . First this site is online and paying members from last 54 days which i think is enough period to check the site's legitimacy and 2nd thing is that they are submitting their trading report daily that how much profit they are earning daily. I have not seen such reports in any hyip. Thats why i think site is safe to invest.

Remi Trade continues with the paying status for around 50 days now, the last payout was on 19th January, that is of today, which is good thing to know that there is no issue with the payments here, even if the withdrawals ever go pending, it will be processed out manually as soon as possible.

offering long term investment plan and the hyip manage investors fund in trading. there's daily trading report provided and majority end up with profit. however, hyip give guarantee to keep paying investors daily profit though they are suffering loss in trading. for me, that is very good news.

Good to have this long term program, Remi Trade successfully back to work after Christmas and New Year holidays, unlike many other programs that were not returned, the daily trading results of this program also published on their home page, for the reference of their investors.

Remi Trade has an offer of regional representative as well, to become a regional representative of Remi Trade we need to use the contact form, and contact their support for further details, all the clients from that particular region without any up line who get support by the representative will be considered as referrals of that representative and commission of up to 15% will be paid.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

but why is it that it is only one monitors is saying that the program is paying so with this i am not comfortable with all this payment proof that is posted here.

Well,it is the only active monitor that invested in the program in this forum,if you want to know if other investors invested in the program,then you will need to check forums like TG/DTM/MMG. Well,I never believe that this program would be one of the stable programs. When I first came accross the program,anewbie introduced it to me and I checked the site but I never liked it. Anyway,the program is still doing pretty good.

Honestly,I never thought that this program would pay for this long because when I checked the site,I found out that there are no securities on the site and apart from that,when I first saw the thread of it in a forum,a newbie in PTP introduced. Anyway.it is really good to see this program still paying till now.