Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bentley Club - bentley-club.net

I'm not admin

http://www.bentley-club.net

6428150_86db_625x625.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Alex Joe and I am the administrator for Bentley Club. I want to take this opportunity to personally welcome you to our fast growing and the most friendly investment club on or off the internet. I belive investing with us will help you to realize your biggest dreams in life and become a TRUE millionaire!

Bentley Club is simply a new era of online investment opportunities. By placing your funds across a broad range of private investments including social network and mobile device applications and games, our program provides stable high returns with frequent cash flow.

Living in luxury has never been as affordable for you as it is now. Open an account with Bentley Club today and start creating your own success story! Our partnership is for private members only, and free to join.

plan0.jpg

plan1.jpg

plan2.jpg

http://www.bentley-club.net

this program has good design and unique script..but i am little disappointed with the plans because it is not for the small investors..

minimum investment is little high and i am afraid to join it as well as i have not seen any payment proofs here yet..so it ll be difficult to me to involve here..

The program is accessible and i dont have any problems in viewing it

the site is using a nice template with a brilliant script also the site is secured by SSL

the plans are nice for short time frame with good return but the minimum investment's makes it difficult for small investors to try the site

Site does not open by the Firefox browser, but it opens using another browser such as Internet Explorer,

Anyway, the site is characterized by good design, and the rates of profit seems reasonable .

The reason for the site is not opening in Firefox may be because you have to change your setting and then you can open it if not just try to open the site using Google chrome and you can send a support ticket to the admin and he may rectify ytghe problem

already the site is running for 3 days and one more day to go for the site to make its first payout. hope the site will pay its investors

all the monitors listed are showing waiting status

and i will decide whether to invest or not after checking at payment proof here

Yes lets say today is pay day. And it is only today that we will know how safe it is to invest in this program. the return of this program is always making me to wish that it will pay and for long, everyone who invest in it will be making much money from them. Lets hope.

This is really exciting for those who invested on very first day and waiting for getting paid

Though nothing can be predicted 100% about a hyip but at least first payment admin should made without any problem

as he would like to prove that he pays - and it is only after the payment the hyip may get good deposits.