Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talkz Spot - Talkzspot.com

bringpeace

yes it is better we all get paid for each of our post than just few membesr that have posted a lot on the site. so i don't think i will join this one. i will would rather post in forums with fixed post rate.
yeah you have a pioint there that we should post in the forum that have a fixed point and we can as well see our points while posting atleast that alone will give us motivations to post the more on the forum.

But some people are just fun of contest.They are sure of themselves that they will emerge victorious.Those kind of people can work on the site and get the big prize.If i have that kind of dedication,i would have move in for that too.

I on the other hand am not a fan of contests. I prefer to post and see the rewards for my posting activity. When it comes to contests you cannot be sure that you wil come out victorious or not so in the end it might just be a waste of time. I would rather take that time and energy and invest it where there is a set post rate and I can set and follow my target.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am also interested to join this website. where is website link? But l see you received payment liberty reserve money? 

Friend i know liberty reserve is closed for scam.

So, anyone tell me site is running or not.