Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pirate-skull - pirate-skull.com

nomiasif

Hello everyone
Yes i have a name, but i want to stay online with nick Capitan Skull!

I'm online for 5 years. online investing for 3, bit coin and crypto money (bit coin stocks market ) When i sold my old bmw, this January and moved all my energy for money mining!

Some C## and i made some stock broker bots for mtgox and btc-e. buy/hold/sell/ buy/hold/sell always this year gives for me a good profit, so i was good player, and was making about 3% per day, Yes I have more then one account on btc-e so with money i know how to receive profit any day. Even on sunday :-)

Yes, there was a bad day, when I coundn't pay in time for my dedicated server! on the last week i made 70% and i got and idea (!) , need to open invest fund named as myself - Capitan Skull!,

Me and my robot will work for your money, My strategy is so easy for every one, but i can show you the biggest capital growing from any of the world. Growing, pumping and dumping Crypto Markets. If Start Buying them now in one place, we can grow up all!

plans:

1% per day for Bitcoin и Litecoin deals.

40% for 31 day for mining deals

payment: BITCOIN , LITECOIN

https://pirate-skull.com/?ref=nomiasif

• 2 months later...

Pirate Skull has been paying for more than a couple of months which is a good thing to know about this mid term program, that offers a sustainable plan 30 days term with 1% of daily ROI in offer, promotion is just a single monitor with RCB offer has been monitoring this program for 63 days so far. 

Hosting is on a dedicated server, Pirate Skull is a mid term program, with sustainable daily ROI of 1%, affiliate commission of 10% in offer is attractive, only payment system is PiratCoin allowed to invest in here, a reliable program paying for more than two months now.

• 2 months later...