Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have an alternative to forex?

adil007

Well relying on forex alone is not a bad idea, there are a lot of traders who still able to feed their mouth every month. To me it is the matter of diversification. If you weren't good enough with manage the risk it is better to have more than one alternative business such as stock or even investing in real gold bar as hedge.

Well relying on forex alone is not a bad idea, there are a lot of traders who still able to feed their mouth every month. To me it is the matter of diversification. If you weren't good enough with manage the risk it is better to have more than one alternative business such as stock or even investing in real gold bar as hedge.

we are in before plunging in forex trading it's first always do in the stages of learning is good, because the forex business is reminiscent in every risk, so maximize the ability to trade well for the benefit will be easy diraihnya

Technically speaking sidejob, we can rely ourselves on forex alone. Some traders demonstrated this before and still doing it. It is called as focus but diversification is not a bad idea. Any similar job or business like forex is Stock or Futures. It considered as high risk but still with nice rewards.

try and want to learn to always be better than the previous day. and make our strategy as a weapon for trading. and do not easily switch to other strategies that we have not learned before.

To learn it is very required in every we run a good trading, because with us the stages of learning is good certainly can facilitate the performance of trading with profitable. For that good learning can be run by utilizing the existing service facilities such as demo accounts or also a demo contest instaforex where we can practice will run well and true trading

I do have a job and take the Forex as a part time job, as it is very much risky and hence we need to have more than one source of income. 

I think it is a good step for people to think forex as part time job. Forex as additional income is the part of security plan. You stick with your safe main job and may give you "just enough" earning. Talking about the alternative of forex, there are lots of we were talking before one of them is stock trading.

Commodity trading has been used like thousand times by other forex trader as backup and the most popular one probably is Gold trading. It could be use as hedging and long term trading. Sell at crisis buy when the price trying to hit low. Stock once again is a good option but it has been common secret for all involved in financial dept.

Commodity trading has been used like thousand times by other forex trader as backup and the most popular one probably is Gold trading. It could be use as hedging and long term trading. Sell at crisis buy when the price trying to hit low. Stock once again is a good option but it has been common secret for all involved in financial dept.

with we can understand the work path of trading for the better then seoarng trader will be very easy to run it, especially the risk we can minimize well and as long as we continue to learn and try will be very easy in reaching the profits so learn as possible

• 2 weeks later...

One of the most popular commodity trading is actually gold and silver it even predates the modern internet based foreign exchange trading. Still i don't see anything so far that looks like forex with less risk and become the best alternative aside from Stock which is pretty good in country with high capitalization or even in developing countries.

Though we have lots and lots of alternative in here, but for me the Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online. Though it is too much risky but it is also too much rewarding.

I think that is as not too much rewarding but compared to the other traditional business, forex with its modern tech(internet) are able to make you gain profit in matter of seconds. See how scalpers makes money even with the smallest pipette as possible and how many positions they opened per day.

I think that is as not too much rewarding but compared to the other traditional business, forex with its modern tech(internet) are able to make you gain profit in matter of seconds. See how scalpers makes money even with the smallest pipette as possible and how many positions they opened per day.

it's true we have to be more careful again for the brokers to be able to make us more secure and also understand in the management, because basically all that we have to manage and control well to generate big profit

• 2 months later...

Futures, Cyrptocurrency, Stock, and other similar businesses could be a good idea to try. One of the best alternative is crypticurrency trading, like forex but it is not currency at all. The problem is that CR is not liquid and it is very volatile, If you want passive income you can try goldbar or stock.

• 2 weeks later...

Futures, Cyrptocurrency, Stock, and other similar businesses could be a good idea to try. One of the best alternative is crypticurrency trading, like forex but it is not currency at all. The problem is that CR is not liquid and it is very volatile, If you want passive income you can try goldbar or stock.

Cryptocurrency is similar to foreign exchange so according to me that is not into the list. Stock is not as liquid as foreign exchange which hamper that into the list, what you need to find is a business that have high liquidity and profitable at the same time, and if possible offer high leverage even up to 1:500.

In today’s world, we are looking for various online platforms so that we can engage in numerous careers working from our home. I am trading both the currencies and equity. So I am trading simultaneously in both currency and equity markets. And whenever I face losses in forex trading, I wait for sometimes so that I can identify the mistakes I have made. Side by side I am trading in the organized exchanges.

In our world, currency is forex and actually some alternatives available for it but compared to the other still no one can matched forex's might. Its presence, its liquidity, and its movement. Forex actually centruries old business but makes its way into modern form which change itself and become one of the most lucrative business, and maybe stock able to replace some parts of it.

In our world, currency is forex and actually some alternatives available for it but compared to the other still no one can matched forex's might. Its presence, its liquidity, and its movement. Forex actually centruries old business but makes its way into modern form which change itself and become one of the most lucrative business, and maybe stock able to replace some parts of it.

I know forex is lucrative, decentralized, fast, and open business, but it is not might at all. The turnover of fx spot alone already big enough compared to stock. If you want maybe you can try stock, which only come into my mind at the moment. Futures are good too but i am not really have much experience with it but the basic concept is make sense.

As of now I have no other alternative to Forex since I believe that it is a stable trading that would grown up in the future. I am hesitant to look for any alternatives because I am afraid that I might just loss my money from them. for now I will stick to Forex trading since I am expecting a lot from this.