Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have an alternative to forex?

adil007

FX has high risk i wonder if someone can take that without any risk. It practically impossible and sounds a bit arrogant to me. Like i said before the alternative could be futures because of the same things except maybe the leverage that it has.

Leverage in a broker must be maximized. We can use demo account to test leverage for trading. Try to use leverage with discipline so we will get more maximal profit from time to time.

Binary is a good idea, but this is debatable that binary is a good investment alternative or not. Some say that Binary  is just like gambling compared to Stock which preffered by mostly of forex trader or even futures which has some commodity to trade.

Binary is a good idea, but this is debatable that binary is a good investment alternative or not. Some say that Binary  is just like gambling compared to Stock which preffered by mostly of forex trader or even futures which has some commodity to trade.

The possibility of making money through Binary is very possible possible, as you can see somepeople promote it and earn from it but i see that is more like gambling since as far as i know and based on some trader's experience the odds do tend to be with the brokerage firm.

@myregister: How about real investment?, i mean since foreign exchange is actually an investment too(more to active investment) why we don't invest it in housing which price keep rising or maybe invest in real gold, by backing up your investment in gold when time in chaos you will be feel safe.

I still stand for futures, it is trade contract also have the same principles BUY low SELL high. There are a lot of commodities that you can sold or buy like Corn, Coffee, Natural Gas, Rice, Olive Oil or even Oil such as Brent. With various commodity you have more channels.

Even till now, I have and will still do. I have never taken Forex as my sole business since I would rather see it as a business that needs a back up if one doesn't want to be caught in the wrong end of it. I also see it as a place that requires some cool money and not a place where you put in your whole risk into.

@myregister:Futures is nice alternative to forex, but you must noted that futures is the best alternative. One the other which i think is good enough is Stock options. That will allow you to speculate on the stock market with the option to protect your downside risk. Still stock but in the different side.

@sidejob: Options are traded on margin, so they are inherently risky. It is like trading forex in stock. However, they do allow you do limit your risks very effectively, so what you need is to be more diversified your investment. If you really good at trade Oil then there is Oil options.

• 2 years later...
The best alternative to foreign exchange which is totally feasible and considered to be legal is Stock, or if you want to "play" with contracts maybe you still can choose the sub-forex which called forwards. If you love offline kind of investment there are a lot of ways to become some kind of angel investors to a product which you think is having good future.

I started using the website of FXB Trading some months ago and have had no difficulties with the platforms that it offers. In comparison with some other trading websites, there is no laxity here. It has an easy navigation system and various helpful trading platforms.

The best alternative to foreign exchange which is totally feasible and considered to be legal is Stock, or if you want to "play" with contracts maybe you still can choose the sub-forex which called forwards. If you love offline kind of investment there are a lot of ways to become some kind of angel investors to a product which you think is having good future.

Stock is a legal and good alternative but still, that has high minimum deposit compared to foreign exchange where you can invest with lower amount, and the leverage is way smaller. CFD may be a good idea, not really that legal in some countries but i see it has some good fans who trade there and earns nice income even i think in the long term that is not really sustainable.

Stock is a legal and good alternative but still, that has high minimum deposit compared to foreign exchange where you can invest with lower amount, and the leverage is way smaller. CFD may be a good idea, not really that legal in some countries but i see it has some good fans who trade there and earns nice income even i think in the long term that is not really sustainable.

Use well all the way to be able to make our way more understanding and easy to control it, and indeed with us can master the way of work it will be very easy for us in reaching its profit

Hm, i think it seems that futures contracts seems a good idea as the alternative for foreign exchange, or maybe an investment in real things such as real Gold Bar or other precious metal such as Silver is an interesting thing to try. You can try to get an offline job which may be brought more income for you.

I don’t think anyone requires alternative when it comes to Forex, it’s the number one business and you should never look for its alternative. I have been doing trading as my primary work and I feel pretty pleased with all this. It’s easier with broker like FreshForex. They allow us to do Binary Option trading too with epic offering, but Forex is the BEST option with highly happening conditions that include zero spreads and even 101% tradable Deposit Bonus!

I don’t think anyone requires alternative when it comes to Forex, it’s the number one business and you should never look for its alternative.

You must know that forex is a high-risk business thus alternative still needed and besides alternative to foreign exchange such as Stock is also important for someone who wants to make a diversification. However, some traders prefer only one stream of income like you. But for me, if that is really possible investing in stock, forex, or other possible streams of income i recommend to invest there.

I want to know from you guys that what if somehow forex goes down and everyone loses all investments also, so what would you do then when forex would be over, do you have an another alternative for forex trading or do you only rely on it for your income. 

Share your view please.

I got $75 will get deposited in my bank account from online Surveys, data entry and data checking work that I did in 40 days. You work on the internet and you get paid on time always with Clixsense. Online workers have earned $15,000. Earn money from internet and get self-employed or do forex trading

When I started trading on equity markets, I did not realize how difficult it is to decide and place orders on the CFD market. It was very difficult for me until I started using FXB Trading. His site describes all types of orders quite well. This informative article is easy to understand and this site really helps me.

I want to know from you guys that what if somehow forex goes down and everyone loses all investments also, so what would you do then when forex would be over, do you have an another alternative for forex trading or do you only rely on it for your income. 

Share your view please.

You can start forex trading with $5 or $25. last month, I got $75 by doing surveys, online data entry & data checking work that I did in 40 days. Earn money from internet and start forex trading.

People do earn $10/day to $50/day. you work you get paid.

xnaoti.jpg

Lottery? Poker? LOL, forex is different even yeah I must admit it has its own similarity but still, forex is equal to stock or futures trading. If you want to trade with Stock you must prepare large sum amount of money, I don't know yet much about futures but it is all about trading with contract and also commodities.

Aside from stock, there are other alternatives that you all could try. I do recommend to make a blog and earn from PPC, or if you have good marketing skill then affiliate marketing is the best place as an alternative for foreign exchange. Affiliate marketing is pretty good and has nice rewards for someone who works hard.

In addition to the material that we understand well, we should also pay attention to how it works and how to practice in trading, because the material alone will not be enough to make us better understand, because we need hard work and effort, so we can rely on our science correct. Forex business may be difficult in the run if not the maximum ability owned trading

Binary, Stocks, Penny Stocks and all such ways are told to be alternatives, but I am very much against them. I believe all of these are nothing but gambling. So, if we are really eager to go far and gain some decent grounds then we must work with careful approach. It’s a lot easier through broker like OctaFX given their awesome scheme of things whether to do with bonuses, low spreads or free scooter giveaways, it’s all terrific here and makes one relaxed.

• 4 weeks later...