Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have an alternative to forex?

adil007

I want to know from you guys that what if somehow forex goes down and everyone loses all investments also, so what would you do then when forex would be over, do you have an another alternative for forex trading or do you only rely on it for your income. 

Share your view please.

• Downvote 10

I think we should have a side job in addition to forex. Not forever forex will go ahead. In a business will sometimes fall. To avoid that possibility, it should be if we have a side job. That way when forex fall, we still have an income.

I dont think so. Forex trading has good prospect, but we will must effort if we wanna get maximal result in forex trading. We must be able to make profit consistently if we wanna make forex trading as our full time job. But for now, i'm a part-time trader

I dont think so. Forex trading has good prospect, but we will must effort if we wanna get maximal result in forex trading. We must be able to make profit consistently if we wanna make forex trading as our full time job. But for now, i'm a part-time trader

prospects in forex trading indeed is  good, but we must remember that we do not always make a profit in accordance with the target. Sometimes we also need to experience loss. Because trading forex  difficult to predict, so the risk is very large. We will never know where the direction of the movement today.

An alternative to forex is so many, first HYIP but i am not sure if all of our fellow here really attracted to it then second PAMM, the concept more like HYIP which is all about investment, but we invest our money through manager which manage our money in Forex, Third, Stock this is one of the hardest not because of the volatility of forex but in here there are nearly no leverage, and if there is a leverage usually it is very low, and it need big amount of deposit more than Forex.

• 1 month later...

The alternative to Forex trading will just be trading in stocks. But personally, I don't do the online stock trading. I will only have to trade or simply put, purchase shares of companies offline through a broker or whenever they are offering openings. I do this with the hope of reaping from the dividends.

well, I am pessimist if forex business would be going to down. as long as we are use currencies still as transaction tool, forex business or market would remain exist. so, I have no other plan besides serious in this business. sharpen my skills and choose the brokers which reliable enough to accept withdrawal in high amount.

I think we should keep forex trading as our part time job so even if forex trading goes down we would not have to worry a lot about it as we would have back up to support ourselves, on other hand we can think of other online activities like doing online tutoring for earning a living for us besides forex trading.

brokers might go down. but forex will never go down unless countries use no currencies as transaction tool. not necessary to worry that forex to be vanish. the most thing that we need to worry is how good we are in manage the capital in trading. if we are lousy as a trader, we deserve to be worried.

Capatil management in my view is another thing, what if there is no forex trading broker, however I think an offline job is a must for everyone whether a person is doing trading for fun and enjoying doing it or whether he is doing it for making a second income, an offline job would be of immense importance according to me.

• 2 weeks later...

But then, Forex can still be reliable If the trader has the knowledge. Trading in Forex is something that is quite good for a trader who knows how to trade. What it really needs is just for him to understand how to manage his risks. It does the whole thing and becomes more beneficial If the trader is able to have a better understanding of how the market sentiment is.

According to me it is good to have an alternative to forex trading, what if we go in complete loss in our trading for this purpose we must have something on the other side to support us financially and also provide us with investments in forex trading so an alternative to forex seems like a must to me.

before decide to invest and trade forex, important to traders preparing themselves with good knowledge and strategy. that is the chance to traders become profitable and thus, they are don't expect anymore with alternates income or work in other field. once traders involve, they should have goal to become profitable or success.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't trust everything about my online earning in Forex. Neither do I quit my offline job because of it. At least for now, the level of knowledge I have about Forex is that which cannot assure me of consistent profit. I simply have to cope with the fact that Forex is risky and might not also be an all rosy affair all the time. That gives some kind of cautiousness for the trader to limit that which he expects from Forex.

require deep understanding about the business before we are rely on it. if we are want to become full time traders, mean we need to make sure that we are profitable as a trader. which mean, we are require to be skilled and has ability to generate profits more than losses, no matter with the market circumstances.

If you don't want to have an alternative to forex trading, you should be able to have the enough trading knowledge before you can trade. Forex trading is a very risky type of business that requires that the trader will be able to have more knowledge. If you have another job, fine but if forex is your only job, you need more and more knowledge.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

No, I don’t think I can find an alternative like Forex trading; it’s really the only business that can give me so much profit without having to take much of risk. I am fairly lucky that I work here because I feel it’s seriously profitable and there is huge potential here. It also helps when we are working with good broker like Nova FX, it has stable spread of 1.5 pips for all major pairs, so that makes trading even better.

No, I don’t think I can find an alternative like Forex trading; it’s really the only business that can give me so much profit without having to take much of risk. I am fairly lucky that I work here because I feel it’s seriously profitable and there is huge potential here. It also helps when we are working with good broker like Nova FX, it has stable spread of 1.5 pips for all major pairs, so that makes trading even better.

Without taking to much of risk? Are you kidding me? This is a high risk business and can you point which part you mean as without taking much of risk, as far as i know forex with high price movement could blown one account and turn it as ashes.