Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there something you dislike?

adil007

I dislike against scammers and naughty broker, because it can harm their clients with very large amount, apart from that for trader who likes to hack at price feed also. All this can be detrimental to the broker itself and also we as a client, the last one what i don't like is someone who sold crappy EA plus crappy so called "Holy Grail" strategy.

I dislike against scammers and naughty broker, because it can harm their clients with very large amount, apart from that for trader who likes to hack at price feed also. All this can be detrimental to the broker itself and also we as a client, the last one what i don't like is someone who sold crappy EA plus crappy so called "Holy Grail" strategy.

That's why we must be selective in choosing broker because there are many brokers in forex and some of them are scammer. Just be careful, try to choose broker which already regulated and trusted by many traders.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

There is no such as Impenetrable fortress, what you need is a broker that could solve your problem and has good support, if you have cases like price feed hacking you could tell their Support and if they answer or patiently guided you it is good for you and that is a must chosen broker, Aside from that i dislike abnormal spreads and also fixed spreads, because it means dealing desk.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I dislike losing but that’s something that everyone hate and we can’t change that, but been serious I hate losing unnecessarily especially when I have done all the hard work as that is seriously frustrating and will really make me feel very stress, but it’s something you can’t change my been angrier or getting frustrated, but it’s by hard work.

I am doing just that with OctaFX, it is a very solid company that we can depend on completely, it has every tool that one would feel pleased with and that’s with their rebate service, it’s an excellent option for new comers since even if we lose a trade we get the decent amount back up to 15 USD per lot size, so that really help me overcome frustrations.

So do i who love to lose their money. After all i think all people should be hate to lose but we talking something that is actually not so well known like loss, I actually dislike requote that is really bad for me since i want my position executed instanly which bring me more benefit later, also with requote our position could be slightly higher or lower than before.

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to Forex trading, I am lovely everything about it, so there is really nothing that I dislike and I believe that any person who has done trading once will always be successful. I trade with OctaFX broker, it’s a fabulous broker to work with and even if there is anything little to dislike about Forex is covered here with their outstanding facilities and features that includes the masterpiece 50% bonus on deposit, so that makes thing so easy.

Anyone including me is seriously hate when it comes to lose my own precious money that i got from forex. But i think that if we keep disliking without make an adaptation we cannot move, we cannot change the scenery to the better one. There are something that i dislike from forex but still this business is lucractive so i just take aside those things and accept also trying to adapt with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone including me is seriously hate when it comes to lose my own precious money that i got from forex. But i think that if we keep disliking without make an adaptation we cannot move, we cannot change the scenery to the better one. There are something that i dislike from forex but still this business is lucractive so i just take aside those things and accept also trying to adapt with it.

As long as you can do that i think that is not a big matter, i just like you also hate something that exist in forex, something like requote or disconnection is what i don't really like, so far aside from those i don't have much problems with others.

• 3 weeks later...

@sidejob: Requote is another aspect from fx which i hate also but that is the world i just gladly accept it as long as i get better price after that requote. Another thing which i dislike is a scamming broker, that just makes me want to drop a nuke of their HQ. Many traders become victim of their action and i nearly become one of them.

• 4 weeks later...

I would still like forex though forex is a business that has a lot of risk, but does not prevent me to keep trading. we can start trading using little capital, with a small capital will allow us to trade with the maximum and we can do a good risk management if we want we can be minimized account of loss

Something that i really dislike is requote, first that is really annoying second and the last is requote makes me lose more my money, this is not a good idea if i experienced it a lot, it will be only kill me, as long as i dislike this just like i dislike high and nonsense spread.

I would still like forex though forex is a business that has a lot of risk, but does not prevent me to keep trading. we can start trading using little capital, with a small capital will allow us to trade with the maximum and we can do a good risk management if we want we can be minimized account of loss

And does not also prevent you from earning. Forex can make you earn some good money and you can have something reasonable to get from the market when you are bent on doing so. What it invariably means is that you only need to learn how to manage your skills well enough to earn well.

• 1 month later...

Well as you all know that there are pros and cons, benefits and disadvantages of every business, similarly there are of forex trading or forex brokers so I want to ask eveyrone which is the thing you dislike most about forex trading or is there nothing which you dislike about forex trading.

Let me and everyone else know it.

If i want... well forex maybe can turn into something that is easier to predict. It would be good because i can win whole or most trading in the ratio it is at least 99%. That would be a good world for me but it is a contrast since because of its dynamic environment which create uncertainity which turn forex into a lucrative business.

I dislike it when I cannot recover my losses and this thing has actually led me into losing more and more. The beauty of the trader being able to survive is that he or she can also be able to make profit even though he or she may have lost previously. Losing is not a good thing for anybody and this thing will also make some people to lose focus and finally give up to trading in the business.

• 3 weeks later...

I dislike it when I cannot recover my losses and this thing has actually led me into losing more and more. The beauty of the trader being able to survive is that he or she can also be able to make profit even though he or she may have lost previously. Losing is not a good thing for anybody and this thing will also make some people to lose focus and finally give up to trading in the business.

I think that all traders also dislike when they cannot recover their losses and must make it once again from ground, i do not dislike but hate it. But we should be careful in future because forex does not know MERCY, there are a lot of things that we dislike but we should adapt with it.

But this thing is true that in Forex, you cannot always recover your losses the way you have ever wanted. This thing is the main reason why it ie very much important that the person will learn how to manage risks in the first ace and know too well how he or she can be able to understand and control the kind of expectations he aims at Forex so that he or she can make a good thing from it.

There are a lot of thing that we dislike for sure in forex trading including our own loss. You should dislike your previous trading that makes you suffer loss, but i see that some traders does not like the way of forex work which i think does not even make a sense at all since with that way we can make profit from it.

• 3 weeks later...
There are plenty of things that I dislike, but the biggest of them all is losing which obviously is what everyone hates too. I am using OctaFX broker which has all plans to kill my disliking and that’s thanks to their perfect features which includes daily market updates for all currency pairs, commodities, indices and much more without even charging a penny and it’s so accurate and reliable that we never have to worry about anything, so that really helps me avoid losing!

Everyone must feel that the loss of money would not like it, I also do not like when loss. Apart from that some of the things I dislike is the sentiment of the market which is sometimes already do not reflect the fundamental value of a currency, that is really bad because the speculation already too much and may lead to bust.

• 4 years later...