Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there something you dislike?

adil007

Well as you all know that there are pros and cons, benefits and disadvantages of every business, similarly there are of forex trading or forex brokers so I want to ask eveyrone which is the thing you dislike most about forex trading or is there nothing which you dislike about forex trading.

Let me and everyone else know it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think every business has risks, forex trading is no exception. Forex is a big risk. but even so, many people who are interested in choosing this business. We can get a lot of profit from this business. with the knowledge and skills of good trading, we can minimize the risk.

• 1 month later...

One thing I dislike so much about Forex is the tendency of losing. I have come to realize that it is so easy to lose in Forex. Losing seems to be the quickest and easiest thing for an average trader. Though it is a winner or loser business, I would have cherished it the more if it were not that easy to lose.

everyone hate losses but unfortunately, its part of the risk. all we can do is tried to make the loss possibilities going to decrease. we need to take analysis before make decisions. point out the trend and good entry level. if we trade in such way, have chance to get profit result in trading.

• 3 months later...

There is no way that the trader can think that he or she is going to make profit from his or her trading all the time. The trader will be able to lose from the forex trading market when he or she is not having the good trading knowledge to trade very well in forex. That is the reason why the traders should try and work very hard in other for them to be able to make more and more profit and less losses.

Since loss is the main thing no one wants to see, it is better to work towards preventing or I will say minimizing losses. Loss is a killer in Forex and it is also inevitable. What we have to do is to work on our losses and prevent it before it puts our trades into troubled waters. It is wise enough to try as much as we can to eliminate whatever it is that would bring forth losses.

Loss is what the forex traders hate most from what I know that is why we need to work very hard and be sure that we dont trade on top of the loss and we need to make sure that loss is not coming so soon.

So the best and the right thing for any trader is for him to work towards controlling the loss factor

I also dislike how fast the market moves sometimes. There are days the market gets me confuse and makes me want to quit it easily. Forex more often doesn't seem fair because there are times you keep winning and all of a sudden, the market over turns and you start losing. It would have been fine if it could maintain a steady pace.

• 1 month later...

Well this is normal that all traders dislike loss but we have to admit it that it is part of forex tradig and that we cannot expect for profits all the time when we are trading so it is better to just be positive. and accept some losses as well.

MC is thing which i dislike from forex trading. :D But i know and understand, it's the risk in forex trading. We can not eliminate it, but we only be able to minimize the risk. We must have good money managemnet skills and we also must have knowledge about forex. Try to maximize market news too, it will help us to make good analysis when trading, so we will know what we should do, sell or buy.

[No external link allowed ** link deleted ***]

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that there are always pros and cons of every business whether online or offline, @letter5 I wonder if you like loss in forex trading as well because I am pretty sure that many traders do not like the part of loss in their trading neither do I.

Yes nobody like to loss his money to forex but aside from the loss there are so many others things s which you should hate things like emotion need to be hate its hold nothing and emotion can kill our trade that simple so we need to be true and sincere i also hate high spread and poor internet connection

In forex trading my greatest fear is when I finally reach my goal of having 10,000 dollars trading capital and found out that the forex broker site that I invest in does not pay any more. This is the greatest fear that I have. Other than that I don't see any problem right now. For me the bigger the trading capital the better for me. Lets just all do hope we can end up becoming a successful trader some day.

Forex business is perfect business but I think there are some disadvantags of this business. when we wil enter this business without knowledge then we will have to face big loss. Similarly there is much more risk in forex business for newbies who hav no experience or knowledge.

Forex small business is perfect company but I feel there are a few disadvantags of this organization. when we wil enter this organization without having know-how then we will have to face huge reduction. Likewise You can find Considerably extra threat in forex business enterprise for newcomers who hav no working experience or expertise.

Well, I think that even though we keep complaining about the way we lose in the business, it might not change anything because the business is one which has come to stay. As a matter of fact, there is nothing anyone can do about it and there is no way we can change the way traders lose if not to change our mentality towards Forex.

• 3 months later...

There is something i dislike is about fraud, especially in forex robot sale. Also there is scammy broker out there that offering something which is not normal. Also abnormal spread isn't good for traders and also for that broker itself. Aside from that high fees for withdrawal is what i dislike.

yes what i dislike on forex trading is the losses in which i nomally has atimes so that is what i dislike on trading forex, assuming that ifbi am making a profit of above 70% i think that it will be okey for me but it is not so, that is what i dislike on forex because i hate loss.