Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is concentrating important?

adil007

As a long term trader it might not be a big issue but when it comes to scalping than yes, it is definitely big problem if we don’t concentrate enough as for scalpers seconds could make a huge difference so we must be prepare to concentrate well while at the same time we should never trade with emotions as that is disastrous in Forex trading so we need to keep our mind calm and cool and only than we could succeed.

its really important to be prepared, focus and stick with our main trading strategy. do not rush and keep flexible. when we are has knowledge, we are has ability to read market and understand how to make risk stand minimize. things run complex but knowledge and experience enabling us to handle all of potential problems.

concentrating is important since it will help us understand what we are doing.It is through concentration that we develope a working framework that will enable us to make it in the market.Through concentration,we can also make good strategies,develop goals and follow our plan to the latter.It can also make us understand what we are doing when trading.

Really important for whole traders from over the world, concetration not only help us to reduce more risk but also helps us to become a better trader, making analyzation easier compared to before, this is why we need more concetration , and with one distraction only analyzation wouldn't bring benefit.

• 4 weeks later...

The importance of concentration in forex cannot be denied. A trader cannot earn profit from forex, without concentrating on his trade. Because forex trading is a difficult business, without having focus on the trade a trader cannot become successful. Hence a new trader must always try to focus on his trade, for earning reasonable amount of profit from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Concentration is vital part of all the work we do and business is all about single opportunity and to gain this we need to be on our toes and that’s only possible with good concentration levels. I can concentrate well because I have got proper knowledge of trading but the greatest benefit I got is good broker that I can trust, as working with Nova FX is a treat for me since they are regulated plus have excellent trading conditions too.

Concentration is vital part of all the work we do and business is all about single opportunity and to gain this we need to be on our toes and that’s only possible with good concentration levels. I can concentrate well because I have got proper knowledge of trading but the greatest benefit I got is good broker that I can trust, as working with Nova FX is a treat for me since they are regulated plus have excellent trading conditions too.

Clear as crystal. Concentrating is not just important but it is the heart of your career, your concetration will help you making more bucks thus help you in your whole career as forex trader. Aside from that concetration will reduce more risk when you trade

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, concentration is a very crucial aspect of any work and especially if it’s a kind of work where mental part is so vital there we need to concentrate heavily as everyone is doing it so to get better results from others we need to be special and only then we will overcome others and succeed.

I am trading with OctaFX and they have excellent cTrader platform which has so many features and also has system that has been updated to max levels so everything on there is great I am able to switch accounts within seconds and even all my trading orders are executed instantly without any delay or problem so that really gives me better chance of making profits.

Nobody can trade without any concetration dude, as you said crucial aspect. So imagine like you drive a car but you don't focusing yourself to trade, guess what happen? You may got accident and it is same just like concentrating when you trade, without that only lose that will waiting for you.

Clear as crystal. Concentrating is not just important but it is the heart of your career, your concetration will help you making more bucks thus help you in your whole career as forex trader. Aside from that concetration will reduce more risk when you trade

Of course, if we can not concentrate, we will not be able to get maximal result. We can not analyze market to get maximal result. When we are bored in front of computer, try to leave it and refresh our mind. emotion can not be controlled sometimes, because of this

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

yes dear you are right we have to concentrate on our work while we are making an order in the forex field.we have to analysis the market first if we want to earn some profit in the market.analysis the market is not the easy task for the trade.those who have not enough knowledge about the forex then we can loss money while making order .get best skill about the forex and then concentrate on the market to get some thing best

I am wondering up to now if we are not concentrating in our trading, we will easiy lose our own money and we cannot survive in this high risk business, too much distraction won't bring any benefit and this is not only with forex but with the other type of jobs too. If you feel your concentration is low trying to build it up.

we should do the rest when the concentration is on the decline as this could cause the error analysis which would make the market against us. I never felt this way and I do not want to repeat the same thing for the second time. now I try to concentrate trading in the Asian session. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in my broker 

remember that if you want to earn some profit then you have to fully focus on your work so that you can not make any mistake while trading .trading in the forex market is not an easy one but if you gave full and proper time then you can make huge profit which is your need in forex work .carefuly analysis the market and after that make an order so that you can get better result after trade

• 1 month later...

No doubt that concentrating is important, based on some research it will improve the result of what you did and so do trading. Has a lot of attention to more than one thing will divide the result into two and as the more thing you are trying to take care when trading it will make your concentration lose, and you will lead to more losses.

Good concentrate is always the key to success, as one who is good in concentration will always be much more successful because it helps in controlling the emotions. It’s not necessary that every trader should straight away be good in concentration, but we can learn it by regular trading like I have done with help of OctaFX broker, I regularly participate on cTrader demo contest where I am able to learn so much apart from chance of winning 150 dollars first prize.

• 2 weeks later...

Concentrating is important just like what i said before, it is the main component of our own side that we must know, i am sure if you all here trade and then by playing games at the same time or even chat at the same time? That is not focusing yourself, listening music is fine but doing what i said before seems bad thing to do.

Concentrating is important just like what i said before, it is the main component of our own side that we must know, i am sure if you all here trade and then by playing games at the same time or even chat at the same time? That is not focusing yourself, listening music is fine but doing what i said before seems bad thing to do.

We need to be concentrate to know when we should make order to maximize our trading capital in our trading account. Demo account in a broker also can be maximized.