Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is concentrating important?

adil007

I have been doing demo trading for a past few months and I came up with an important point that is in your view is concentration important in forex trading while we do forex trading or not, if yes or no what is your reason behind it.

Let me know guys, your opinion is of great importance.

• Downvote 1

I have been doing demo trading for a past few months and I came up with an important point that is in your view is concentration important in forex trading while we do forex trading or not, if yes or no what is your reason behind it.

Let me know guys, your opinion is of great importance.

Concentration is very important because if we dont concentrate when trading, we will not be able to make right decision. We also will not be able to make good analysis when trading and it will be harmful.

Concentration is very important because if we dont concentrate when trading, we will not be able to make right decision. We also will not be able to make good analysis when trading and it will be harmful.

yes, I agree with you, with full concentration then we will make the proper analysis for our trading. That way, the result will be the maximum trading again. Moreover, the market price is always changing every second, and no one knows where the direction of movement.

Totally important, i don't know if you think that is not important but Conceration in forex is really important and also it is one of the basic thing that each trader should have so they can reach more profits, there are many factual thing that we can look outside that mostly trades cannot make a good profit and make more loss when they are not concetrate with forex

• 2 weeks later...

Yes concentration is very important cause without it we can't really do much in forex. Forex is all about knowing and focus. We must focus in order to do well in forex. I think we lose money if we don't focus. Forex requires a lot of mental effort so we should make a lot of goals to do as such. I think forex is about work and so we should make every effort to make sure that we will be able to make money. 

Yes concentration is very important cause without it we can't really do much in forex. Forex is all about knowing and focus. We must focus in order to do well in forex. I think we lose money if we don't focus. Forex requires a lot of mental effort so we should make a lot of goals to do as such. I think forex is about work and so we should make every effort to make sure that we will be able to make money. 

Of course, we need it without concetration we can easily miss the news or even price when we want to cut our loss or profit. Trade in a quiet place is a good thing for trader, rather than trade in a noisy environment, many traders already prove this thing included me.

• 2 weeks later...

In forex we don't have to do any physical work, all the work in forex is taking decisions. But for success in forex those decisions must be correct and in-time. To take such decisions concentration is the main requirement because if we would not have concentration then we would not be able to take correct and in-time decisions.  

My partner and i agree focus is important. after we find out within the demonstration bank account, subsequently we have to target. due to the focus, subsequently we will probably easily recognize foreign exchange. Then when we will probably experience true dealing bank account is straightforward. Income making sure that you can get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Concentrating is very very important. If the trader is not the type of trader that can concentrate in trading in forex, he or she cannot be able to make profit from trading because he or she will be confused from trading. It is good that the trader will try not to lose his or her concentration.

Well, before you can make a good analysis, knowledge must be there. It is only with a good trading knowledge that you can make a good earning and there is no way that good trading would come up without knowledge. Knowledge is the key to skills so far as Forex is concerned and a trader who wants to make money fro Forex would really have to be up and running.

Yes when you make a good analysis you also stand a good chance of having a good profit as well in forex trading market that is why it is important for the traders to trade with confident and understand what its take to make them succeed concentration is one of the core factor which help a trader attend his starndard hight

Concentration is important in forex trading as it is important for anything we do related to forex. be it study or analysis it is very important for a trader to stay concentrated while doing so and also while trading in the markets a trader needs to be concentrated at all the times .

Let's Try Armada Demo Cup 2014 : Forex trading contest with 20 000 $ prize pool

Concentration I not just important but it forms a very important part of any trade. It is a core requirement for success as well because a trader having some divided attention will only lead him to more and more losses than he anticipate. Forex is a business you have to give yourself at a time when you do.

• 5 months later...

If you can't concentrate then you cannot make profit, why because to make profit we need to concetrate to our position that we open. We need to monitor the movement and also see if the trend is changing or not, switching to the other window would require less concetration and the result isn't good enough.

If you can't concentrate then you cannot make profit, why because to make profit we need to concetrate to our position that we open. We need to monitor the movement and also see if the trend is changing or not, switching to the other window would require less concetration and the result isn't good enough.

Its good to concentrate what we do. In forex trading we need to make sure that we use the right lot size and the right price input when we trade. Because if not then we can end up making big loses as we make mistake in putting lot size and putting price range. That's why if we want to earn good we need to focus on what we do.

You will never be succesful on forex with dispersed attention and actions. It is a very complicated market that requires analysis of several factors like market behaviour, emotions, money management, etc. Reliability of broker also plays its important role that's why I opt for up-and-up broker Hotforex which inspires confidence in my trading and funds safety..