Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profit-trends - profit-trends.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The most famous arbitration deal was made in 1815 by the Rothschild family.
Hearing before all of the defeat of Napoleon at Waterloo, Rothschild sold the securities in France and bought securities 

England. The next day, the Rothschild family was 8 times richer than it was before the transaction.

Plan:

Starting
Deposit Amount: $ 10.00 - $ 5000.00 at 2.20% per week, for the period 1 week

Base
Deposit Amount: $ 10.00 - $ 50,000.00 5.50% for a week for a period 2 weeks

Accumulation
Deposit Amount: $ 10.00 - $ 200000.00 at 12.00% per month, for the period 1 month

High-yield
Deposit Amount: $ 10.00 - $ 500000.00 at 14.00% per month, for the period 3 months

Accept: Perfect Money

well there are lot of hyips which are paying profits on weekly basis . Some of the sites are still legit and now this is another site which is paying low profits on weekly basis.I hope it will also be remain legit. Members should select second plan because the duration is weeks and profit is 5.5% weekly which is double than 1st plan.

• 1 month later...

Well i like the script seems good however i didn't understand any thing ,they are not using english language.my first imperrision about plans ,isee they offer high profit in short period you can earn 20$ by spending only 10$ and wait 1week that would be so risky i think we should wait for some monitors and see if they would still paying or not