Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greenhillholdings - Greenhillholdings.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our investment plans are designed in such a way that allow clients to experience the best possible investing events while minimizing loss. The ultimate goal of GreenHill Holdings is to give the client confidence in investing and learn how to minimize risk and successfully manage risk that is present.

One of the most important elements of an investment company is to always employ state of the art security to protect each client***8217;s privacy. Our team is fully aware of the importance of state of the art security for protecting the privacy of clients.

Plan:

6.5% DAILY FOR 24 DAYS
Total Return: 156% (principal included)
Conditions: 5 days per week Investment
Period: 24 business days
Min - Max deposit: $600 - $2,999

7% DAILY FOR 24 DAYS
Total Return: 168% (principal included)
Conditions: 5 days per week Investment Period: 24 business days
Min - Max deposit: $3,000 - $100,000

Accept: PM, STP, EG, Bankwire

well i see that admin has added another plan here which is beginning from 20$ .We will earn about 6% profit every day for 24 days. I think this site can be stable because total profit is 44% after 24 days which is not much high. I think if this site remains paying 4 to 5 days then i will make investment decision.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from BlockDos, Green Hill Holdings has been paying for ten days now, attractive design with the best security features including SSL verified by Comodo, this attractive mid term program has been listed on big monitors like MNO where potential investors can be brought to this program.