Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

passivemoney - passivemoney.net

I'm not admin

http://passivemoney.net

Our investment offer is 5% a month or 60% a year. During a period of 60 months or a total of 300% + initital deposit.

You can do a premature withdrawal after 12 months.

Passive Money was created with a clear vision: providing it's investors with a safe and secure passive income. Everybody is welcome to become our investor as the minimum investment amount was reduced to $10

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Investment Offer $10 - $25,000 5.00

http://passivemoney.net

the site is having a good referral commission system where it pays only 2% whereas all other sites pays 5% this makes the site more stable to run

the faq session indicate the interest is paid only monthly and not daily this will prevent investors to cash out daily and increases the loss for non payment if the site scam

Although it reduced min. required spend but I think it must have the lowest amount around 1-5$ as if we can easily invest without big hesitation.. THat's why most of us will not able to use it.. The ROI is at constant rate as 5% monthly which's most poor amount.. better to go for some alternatives..

Although it reduced min. required spend but I think it must have the lowest amount around 1-5$ as if we can easily invest without big hesitation.. THat's why most of us will not able to use it.. The ROI is at constant rate as 5% monthly which's most poor amount.. better to go for some alternatives..

@mownabratadey as your wish minimum would have been 5$ or less see what we were going to make with this hyip

It only give 5% a month so 1$ investment may give us only 5 cents from that 1 cent is going to be charged by LR as fee

So not much use if anyone invests less than 10$ as with a 10$ invest we only make 50 cent a month.

As their name said passive income. Why will i go and invest in a hyip site that gives 5percent a month? How many years will it take to break even? And can one withdraw his capital anytime? I do rather go for hourly plan than risk my money in a program that will never yield profit. I don't even know if anyone can break even from this hyip.

I wonder if anyone would even consider investing here, the interest rates are so low, not to mention that your money gains interest only once per month. There are a lot of better HYIP sites available out there so i doubt if someone would bother investing here.

• 3 weeks later...

iam impressed to find the site also accept deposits via alertpay as this will enable investors to have protection to recover the principle they have invested in the hyip back if the hyip stop paying by filing a dispute action with the alertpay against the admin

the plans period of 60 months is too long for a hyip as there is no assurance the site will be running the entire period and the monthly profit is too low and the investor will have to wait for 2 years to recover their principle sounds too risky

even though its not one month completed to get the profits the monitors are showing paying status

even if we say its because of referral commission but as European - monitor which has a 40% payout status what can we say about it since there is no way it can be solely referral commission's and the monitors status increase my suspicious about the site

i always prefer to multiple plans that i am seeing in this program..it is looking very sustainable and reasonable site to me..

i am really impressed to see the 5% interest rate which is fixed as well as the site has unique design..

It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income..just hoping for his long stability..