Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payingprofit - Payingprofit.biz

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. PayingProfit.Biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

468.gif

7% Daily For 20 Days
Plan     Spent Amount ($)     Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1     $1 and more     7.00

110% After 3 Days
Plan     Spent Amount ($)     Profit (%)
Plan 1     $1 and more     110.00

120% After 5 Days
Plan     Spent Amount ($)     Profit (%)
Plan 1     $1 and more     120.00

Domain Name:                                 PAYINGPROFIT.BIZ
Domain ID:                                   D56023216-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar:                        NAMESILO
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID:                1479
Domain Registration Date:                    Sun Aug 18 08:21:06 GMT 2013
Domain Expiration Date:                      Sun Aug 17 23:59:59 GMT 2014
Domain Last Updated Date:                    Fri Nov 08 11:43:22 GMT 2013
Name Server:                                 NS1.PAYINGPROFIT.BIZ
Name Server:                                 NS2.PAYINGPROFIT.BIZ

Accept: PM

Join here: http://www.payingprofit.biz/

728.gif

I think people should avoid first plan because we will get daily profit from it but the plan will take around 4 weeks to complete and our profit will become 40% after 20 days while if we invest in 2nd plan we will earn profit of 10$ just after 3 days. So i think 2nd plan is much better and profitable than 1st plan.I will prefer to test the site for 1 time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is good to see that you guys have been paid in here that means that this program is paying now well i think the investment plans is reasonable and i think the admin should be able to pay for a long time if he is honest because the roi he is offering is reasonable and sustainable so i expect this program to pay for a long time.

well my doubts are cleared about this site because it has proved itself legit and admin is really a honest person. Site is almost completing its first term of 20 days.Payment proofs also posted here by people and monitors are also showing its paying status of it.I think this is really a good time to make investment in this site.

Since this site is paying I will going to go after the lowest plan. I do know that I can do still hit and run in here. Lets just hope that this site will going to last at least five days in here and investing in three days plan can really make us earn some how. I do believe that the best way to earn is always do a hit and run. So lets just hope we can make it big in here.

Withdrawals can be processed instantly through the instant payment system enabled in the project of Paying Profit, here is the news update !

Here is a good news for you that you can withdraw your all the account balance instantly into your account. And You do not need to wait for withdrawal.
All the withdrawal requests are processing instantly.
Please check your PM account id that starting with U, is correct or not. 

We appreciate your interest in PayingProfit.
Let us know if you need any kind of assistance regarding withdrawals. 

Fast Investment Fast Earning Fast Life 

Kind Regards,
Business Administrator
Craig D. Basso
Paying Profit

• 2 weeks later...

Paying Profit has been online and active for more than one month so far, they allow investments via Perfect Money option only, it has got attractive advertising banners for promotion, it offers instant payments and referral commission of normal 4%, having the minimum required to participate in those plans set at $1 is successful feature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Life time of this short term program, Paying Profit is 64 days and the current status of the project is active so far, recently a couple of weeks ago, it has added few more monitors to their listing including GoldPoll etc, since the minimum set at $1, it attracts lots of small investors and the instant payments 24/7 is another attractive feature.

all plan designed to give traders high profit. while in my point of view, it wouldn't able to lead the hyip able to become sustainable. if willing to make invest, better if investors avoid to stay invest for long period. take hit and run would be best since potentially, the hyip wouldn't able to run for long period.

Paying Profit has been running for 193 days so far, as per the statistics on their website, but as per Gold Poll monitor listing this program, it's life time is 75 days now, Gold Poll is the first monitor added to the rating of this program, good to know that this short term program has been paying so far, with the latest payment released instant from it is of a few minutes ago, today i.e, of 27th January.

Paying Profit with 76 days activity, has been one of the most popular hyip projects around, especially among the short term programs, it can be ranked top as active for such a long period of eleven weeks so far, instant payment system is a good feature to attract investors, and PP has been processing withdrawals instantly so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Paying Profit has been online and active for around three months, the latest payment proof of 8th February available of this famous short term program, it's been the most popular short term with life time of 86 days exactly, with the active status so far on more than thirty reliable hyip monitors, which is good to know.

I think this one has stayed up for over 200 days and I invested in it some couple of days ago. I actually invested in the after 3 days plan think that I will 10% as profit but to my surprise,I only got 5% as profit admin charged another 5% as fees,so I opted out of the program. The admin should be honest with investors and include it in there FAQ so that investors can be aware of it before they invest.

Payingprifot.Biz look very strong and sustainable. But I am little fear about the length of the plan. 20days to wait to get the reward from my investment. It is hard to say that HYIPs are very much trust-able in the long run. That is the only setback with this HYIP, unless I am totally positive towards investing in this site. However I will make a little investment to test the juice.

Wow the program is great and really like to see that its paying members from over 150 days. I invested in this program when it was new but i was not expecting that it will pay members till such long time. I am really convinced by this program and i am thinking to invest again in this site. Hope it will complete its plan.

all the advantages offered by the admin is quite good, because all of these advantages are not too high, I'm sure the admin can run a long time and will continue to provide benefits as promised to its investors, and I think this HYIP program is one of the safe enough for investors to invest

• 3 weeks later...

While looking at the investment plans whish are reasonable and sustainable, also there many post regarding the payout posted so this is good actually. also recently admin had annouced about their instant payouts 24/7 and nothing to worry about.

PAying profit gives good investment plans as well as reasonable and sustainable profits for the return on investment. the site is pretty exposing some valuable data about the investment and in the forum also payments made are posted. this investment can be considered as starts with minimum $1 where as this could motivate more investers.

You're right about it. This program has proven its worthiness, and I guess many investors have made enough profits from it. The problem now is that it has been on for so long, and investing now might be a wrong decision. So we should always expect the worst any moment.

• 4 weeks later...