Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyMoneySurf - mymoneysurf.com

I'm not the admin! 

MyMoneySurf is offering you a golden opportunity to earn and advertise! Yes you can advertise 10 sites in our surf site with every upgrade you make. You will also be rewarded with a rebate of 6% on those purchases you make for a term of 25 days. Now think about this your sites and products can be promoted around the world every second of every day all year round and you get a 150% to total return on those advertising ad paks you upgraded your account with. The site accepts Solid Trust Pay and EgoPay as well as Perfect Money. There is another important aspect of our site and that is we reward all of those who promote our site elsewhere as well. We pay out 10% on your 1st level referrals and another 3% on your 2nd level referrals. This is paid instant on every purchase they make for the life of our program.

Plan: 6% daily for 25 Days

Payment processors: PM, STP and EGOPay

• 4 weeks later...
Reinvested! :)

The amount of 36 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1651590->U4745831. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. . Date: 14:19 02.01.14. Batch: 45031745.

=============================

And paid instantly again! 

The amount of 3.36 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4745831->U1651590. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 14:23 02.01.14. Batch: 45031980.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, the site seems perfectly fine, but the only problem I see for myself is the payment processors they have, I am currently using Payza, which is not included in the Payment Processors of this site and also, does this site pay through check or Western Union? because only 3 of the ways I mentioned above are useful for me, if this site don't pay through any of the payment processors above, then sadly, I can't join it :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...