Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

You actually can earn from demo account but only through demo contest, the price i can say is big enough to support some peoples life for around 1-2 months if they are around the first up to 3rd level. But real account is the only reliable place for gain earning in online forex.

yes of course, in the demo account we will not get any real money, but with a demo account trading we will gain skills that are beneficial for us to be able to make a real profit on real account. While the demo contest if we can win then we will get a prize

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes of course, in the demo account we will not get any real money, but with a demo account trading we will gain skills that are beneficial for us to be able to make a real profit on real account. While the demo contest if we can win then we will get a prize

That is why i am still using demo account up to now because that is important account for me that make me like this and i still need it to do some kind of experiment with fundamental analysis especially when it comes to medium impact news.

That is why i am still using demo account up to now because that is important account for me that make me like this and i still need it to do some kind of experiment with fundamental analysis especially when it comes to medium impact news.

Using demo account, we will learn aboutforex without having to make deposit. We can try to maximize it to learn more how to manage amount. If we want to use real account, we can try to maximize small amount by maximizing cent account like i get in tenkoFx.

Using demo account, we will learn aboutforex without having to make deposit. We can try to maximize it to learn more how to manage amount. If we want to use real account, we can try to maximize small amount by maximizing cent account like i get in tenkoFx.

Demo account is one of the powerful tool and a lot of knowledge, experience, trading skills and good money management policies through regular practice and moreover, demo account is big source of learning also enabling traders to survive in real trading account so demo account has special importance in Forex trading

Demo account is one of the powerful tool and a lot of knowledge, experience, trading skills and good money management policies through regular practice and moreover, demo account is big source of learning also enabling traders to survive in real trading account so demo account has special importance in Forex trading

However, it doesn't have one thing which make it more precious compared to real account the ability to be able produce more money for trader. Real account has it so if your account suspended it will be like hell, but if you demo account that is suspended you can simply create a new one without feeling like in hell.

A demo account is very helpful for a newbie trader. It is necessary for gaining experience in forex trading. The most easiest way to get experience in forex trading is using demo account. Because we don't have to invest money in demo accounts. We work with virtual money generated by forex brokers. Hence we can work on it for as long as we want.

• 2 weeks later...

A demo account is very helpful for a newbie trader. It is necessary for gaining experience in forex trading. The most easiest way to get experience in forex trading is using demo account. Because we don't have to invest money in demo accounts. We work with virtual money generated by forex brokers. Hence we can work on it for as long as we want.

Also necessary in terms of developing a prototype strategy they will use in their trading later, I think we all know about the test-bed. Most or even all of them in to do first in a demo account before application to a real accoun, the last line demo account and real account has its own way.

in demo acount we can get idea about the market how to work who to place order who to liverage or to understand the indicTor which is our need because its the basic of the forex work while in real woork we can profit or loss by using real money .if we spend more.time in demo acount then we cal earn manny thing like what is stop loss and whats its benefit wwheater we can get profit or loss by using it and much more

Even in real account you can do there is nothing wrong with it and also you can learn about psychology better in real account compared to demo account the thrill is bigger in real than demo, but for overall cost i still prefer demo account, i cannot guarantee that i will be able to utilize my strategy without need to loss $1000 or even $10000 so demo account is the best choice even there is some trade-off.

Even in real account you can do there is nothing wrong with it and also you can learn about psychology better in real account compared to demo account the thrill is bigger in real than demo, but for overall cost i still prefer demo account, i cannot guarantee that i will be able to utilize my strategy without need to loss $1000 or even $10000 so demo account is the best choice even there is some trade-off.

Yep, we can try to hone trading psychology using real account. But we should start in small amount first, because as we know that forex is risky business. But it would be better if we already prepare ourselves to trade with demo account and understand basics of forex trading here. If you want to use real account, try to maximize cent account like i get in TenkoFx.

Demo or real is not even matter, if you come to think it all of those account provide basic way for trader to learn with some advantage and disadvantage for each. Many traders think that demo does not have such impact for psychology but it still has even lower compared to real, and real account for sure has its own risk but preparing small amount of money just for the sake of learning is good idea thus lowering the risk and also train us to trade efficiently since the environment is harsh there.

Real account and a demo account is very important. we can use a demo account to learn real trading accounts while we can use to train the psychology of trading. In trading, we not only need the skills of trading alone, but we also need a good trading psychology

It must be maximized. Our trading experience will help us to more improve our trading skills. We can start trading to use demo account to make us be more ready to start trading.

It must be maximized. Our trading experience will help us to more improve our trading skills. We can start trading to use demo account to make us be more ready to start trading.

yes of course, a demo account will make us to be better prepared in a real trading account, because the demo account then we will be able to practice trading well, and therefore we need to use a demo account with either. so that the maximum result we can get

It is not maximized but optimized. Demo is suitable place for learning something , and real of course a place for getting some real bucks or money. But what i want to imply here that demo and real account are the same only has different purpose, that is what makes them different aside from some other difference.

It is not maximized but optimized. Demo is suitable place for learning something , and real of course a place for getting some real bucks or money. But what i want to imply here that demo and real account are the same only has different purpose, that is what makes them different aside from some other difference.

Demo account is the best place to learn about forex trading. Our trading experience will be got from demo account and it will make us get better when we use real account. The basics in demo and real accounts are same. We just have to prepare ourselves, hone trading psychology when trading.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Demo accounts and real accounts as important in forex, therefore we need to use both these accounts properly. Real account, if there is no demo account it will experience a lot of risks, and therefore even if only a demo account using virtual money but the presence of a demo account is very important for traders

Demo accounts and real accounts as important in forex, therefore we need to use both these accounts properly. Real account, if there is no demo account it will experience a lot of risks, and therefore even if only a demo account using virtual money but the presence of a demo account is very important for traders

Demo and real account have own advantages. We can start trading using demo account for the basics of forex trading andreal account wil small amount to hone our trading psychology

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...

Demo and real account have own advantages. We can start trading using demo account for the basics of forex trading andreal account wil small amount to hone our trading psychology

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

For honing your trading psychology in fact demo account is possible, but remember it is not as effective as real account trading where all the element become something which is real. Real trading account for practice is a great hurdle, with so many real aspect you may learn slower than anyone because of afraid making more losses.

Well for me i think that demo account will bring some benefit for traders who use it effectively and as for real account they will make profit there and where the real play will exist, people trying to make money and make less mistakes here.

a demo account is helpful for traders because the demo account will make us able to practice trading. The demo account we will be able to gain trading experience, with experience then we will make us better prepared again when trading with its own capital.

You are right, with that we will be able to practice but one thing that you should know that spend your time too much in demo account won't bring you anywhere. Trust me there are few difference atmosphere that you could feel in real account compare to demo account. I see 1 years is the longest period you to spend your time in demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo accounts and real accounts are two different accounts, but equally important, although only a demo account using virtual money but the presence of a demo account is very important. In forex trading this, we need to have a good preparation. with a demo account then we will be able to do a good preparation with such trading can practice trading and this allows us to gain experience trading

• 4 weeks later...

I am wondering what is Demo vs Real means in here because based on my observation demo vs real already. We already know that demo and real account has its own purpose so what? That is what it is nothing more, use it wisely and in demo account you can earn more experience, while in real account you can use it for earn real money