Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

We can use demo account to learn and real account to earn profit. But we must know that there is risk in forex. We should understand that we must minimize it. Starting from demo account, we must try to improve our trading skills.

But in demo account even you loss your money it does not mean anything because of its zero risk, you trade a virtual money even though you following the real market that reflected from the liquiditors, so it is like trading with money. While in real account once you lose your money everything will be over.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

demo account is a practice place. there, we are deal with no real risk and market pressure. since we are trade with virtual money only. if suffering margin call, we can open the new one complete with the money. while if we are prepared already, we can jump to trade with real money, on live account of course.

I have been trading on a demo account and i can say the results have been awesome for the past one month.Now i am planning to venture into a real account very son.I hope the trend will remain the same regardless of the account.I want to make it in forex and make this my primary job.

demo account is a practice place. there, we are deal with no real risk and market pressure. since we are trade with virtual money only. if suffering margin call, we can open the new one complete with the money. while if we are prepared already, we can jump to trade with real money, on live account of course.

You forget to said about real account, while demo account impose us to no risk and we can open our account again if we touch margin call, but that does not give any earning to us. Real account even we touch margin call we can still open it as long as we have money.

You forget to said about real account, while demo account impose us to no risk and we can open our account again if we touch margin call, but that does not give any earning to us. Real account even we touch margin call we can still open it as long as we have money.

Demo accounts and real accounts both have different benefits and therefore we need to use a demo account with a good to get a good trading skills so that we can trade with a maximum and comfortable in a real account

Demo account has its own potential, traders with demo account could improve faster rather than before. Using demo account also lowering the cost for learning about forex trading. Real account i think i don't have to say about this, as we all know this is the most important place and small retail traders treasuring it.

most forex newbie who use demo account don't take their trade seriously, they follow one strategy and if the strategy works for them for a couple of trades then they plunge into the real account and trade, then deciding more on with their emotions instead of their strategy and failed. I would rather demo a profitable strategy for 3 or 6 months before trading on a real account. That is how important a demo account for me.

most forex newbie who use demo account don't take their trade seriously, they follow one strategy and if the strategy works for them for a couple of trades then they plunge into the real account and trade, then deciding more on with their emotions instead of their strategy and failed. I would rather demo a profitable strategy for 3 or 6 months before trading on a real account. That is how important a demo account for me.

Demo account is always work how time market open demo is very important and helpful on the all kind of trader this is real market and risky market so skill develop is must and it is possible on demo trade.

That is because of their impatience, mostly newbies like that because they yet does not understand the nature of demo account. Many experienced one still have demo account because it is important place not only for learning but for experiment purpose too. I suggest for those newbies to find one proven strategies and spend some months to test it or to make it familiar with them.

Demo account is always work how time market open demo is very important and helpful on the all kind of trader this is real market and risky market so skill develop is must and it is possible on demo trade.

Demo accounts are very good for beginners because of the demo account so we can practice trading comfortably. for that we have to use a demo account so well that we will be able to minimize risk in forex and we also can use the demo contest

No risk too, if you look the biggest difference of real and demo account you will find at least one point noted that in demo account you wouldn't have any risk since all money are virtual, so making loss or profit in demo account still is not real loss or profit, thus making traders can trade well and learn better.

Demo account is one of the powerful tool and a lot of knowledge, experience, trading skills and good money management policies through regular practice and moreover, demo account is big source of learning also enabling traders to survive in real trading account so demo account has special importance in Forex trading

No risk too, if you look the biggest difference of real and demo account you will find at least one point noted that in demo account you wouldn't have any risk since all money are virtual, so making loss or profit in demo account still is not real loss or profit, thus making traders can trade well and learn better.

Demo account will teach us the basics of trading. We must use it as well as possible  so we will get the advantages. Although it's virtual money, it's still useful because without demo account, we will not start trading without spending money

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation. And using real account, we can earn money. But real account with minimum deposit is also good for making practice to hone our psychology

when we are has good knowledge and understanding, we are has ability to read market and perform well analysis. know how to make profits and avoid unnecessary loss result. there are many traders fail due to take no learning and training. they are force to trade on live account though has no good skills and strategy. results is, they are suffering losses and margin call.

Demo vs Real is a no ending debate, trust me that many people will talk about this in many forums, also demo has its own purpose and if we can use it in a good way profit will come to us, as for real account i think we don't have to argue that this is the only place we can earn profit.

Right because everyone has own opinion about demo and real account. What we will talk about demo vs real, let's use it as well as possible in forex

Demo accounts and real accounts will help us to be trading well and they can not be separated. Demo accounts are exercises for the trading account. with a demo account we will be able to trade real account properly so that we can benefit from forex trading

Demo and real account must be maximized as well as possible.We can learn the basics of forex trading with demo account and then use real account to more improve our trading capital. I also still use this account in TenkoFx

correct it, a demo account and a real account is necessary because we maximize well so then we will get a good trading results. demo account is a good place for us to try to exercise maximum trading well and therefore we need to use a demo account properly so that maximum results can be obtained

Demo accounts and real accounts will help us to be trading well and they can not be separated. Demo accounts are exercises for the trading account. with a demo account we will be able to trade real account properly so that we can benefit from forex trading

You actually can earn from demo account but only through demo contest, the price i can say is big enough to support some peoples life for around 1-2 months if they are around the first up to 3rd level. But real account is the only reliable place for gain earning in online forex.