Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

There's always the need to start low. Starting at a point where we will rather not lose our trading capital should be that which is important to all traders. That is what the Demo account offers and it is wise enough to trade with that at the back of our mind. Forex is a risky business and it is much better when we trade with that caution by learning from the Demo.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

demo account enabling traders to trade and take practice. use virtual money which lead traders to be calm in take research, in order to point out good trading strategy. while if they are prepared, able to generate profits more than losses during practice, they can start trading on live account.

Both types of account are good for trading and it is what the trader need in other to be a very good trader. Whether it is the demo or the real account, they help the trader to learn and to make money. When he or she wants to practice, the demo account is there whereas the live account is meant for real trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Both types of account are good for trading and it is what the trader need in other to be a very good trader. Whether it is the demo or the real account, they help the trader to learn and to make money. When he or she wants to practice, the demo account is there whereas the live account is meant for real trading.

The function is different. In demo account we try to learn how to trade. In real account we try to earn and hope we can become a big time trader. Forext trading is all about taking risk. The more risk we make the more profit we can gain in the long run. So make sure that we are in here to trade and earn money. I'm not focusing on having a 10,000 dollars trading account.

• 3 weeks later...

of course, the demo account is a step that must be taken by beginners to be able to trade with a maximum. because we can get a demo account trading skills that we need to use a demo account for trading. so a beginner must use a demo account before trading in real accounts

demo account to a real account interconnected. if no demo account we will experience many losses if we are trading in a real account. therefore we need to use a demo account with either. That way we can try to trade maximal with a real account. because we have had good preparation in forex trading

• 2 months later...

demo account to a real account interconnected. if no demo account we will experience many losses if we are trading in a real account. therefore we need to use a demo account with either. That way we can try to trade maximal with a real account. because we have had good preparation in forex trading

And also you won't find many kind of strategy or even expert advisors, mostly strategy that found by trader or indicators that created is first based on the test in demo account, which improved well until it is accepted in real account. For me, Demo VS Real is irrelevant here.

And also you won't find many kind of strategy or even expert advisors, mostly strategy that found by trader or indicators that created is first based on the test in demo account, which improved well until it is accepted in real account. For me, Demo VS Real is irrelevant here.

Demo is the best way to learn about forex for beginners. Although it's a virtual, we will get knowledge and also experience that we can use to make us be more ready to start trading. Forex education also can be used and then try to start with small amount first if we want to start trading with real account

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Demo vs Real is never ending debate, how can we decide which is the winner because this both has its own function and you can use it separately different from what did you view by your own self before. Basically, real for earn demo for learning.

Right, cause there are many advantages that we will get from demo and real account. We just have to use demo account and real account wisely. Even, until now, i also still use demo account to learn more about forex

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Its really good to practice in demo account. But once you try to trade in real account my advice is that we try to think that we are practicing again in real account. This time around we are practicing our emotional side. In this way we will going to make good income in forex. I really doubt we can become successful trader if we just give up training once we are in real account.

Its really good to practice in demo account. But once you try to trade in real account my advice is that we try to think that we are practicing again in real account. This time around we are practicing our emotional side. In this way we will going to make good income in forex. I really doubt we can become successful trader if we just give up training once we are in real account.

yes, even though we have been practicing on a demo account but we also need a real money account to practice trading psychology. because in our demo account only trading with virtual money so we did not get to practice psychology of trading, to train our trading psychology can try trading with small capital first

Yess this is true, a real trading account is mentally more hard. But the thing is that I like to not know the basics. So just to learn the different functions in a trading account will make me nervous. So in this its like learning flash. If you needed to pubblish what you did in flash directly it surely would be crap. You dont even know the basics. So mistake will be done. This is why Id like to go for a demo account first for at least making really basic stupidities.

wink.gif

Flying Ball Minions Game (Adventure)

[url=h

It is a so exciting and amazing game & it is simple and very attractive.

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gulf.BestQuality.flying.ball.minionsGame[/b]

Description :-

Name: Flying ball minions

Idea: Volleyball game.

How to Play:

Flying ball minions it is a red ball that flies and eat fruits such as bananas, strawberry, apples, oranges, watermelon and other types of food such as sandwiches and sausages.

The player should try to prevent the ball from falling down and also prevents the ball from eat thistly iron. If the player success the birds will shot the ball to far distance.

Take the form of a beautiful comparable minion.

Very amazing game with fabulous rush adventure.

It will be time exciting and groovy for you.

This app is compatible with all of your devices.

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gulf.BestQuality.flying.ball.minionsGame[/b]

Revie

[url

Additional information :-

Updated: November 28, 2014

Size: 6.2M

Installs: 10 - 50

Current Version: 1.0

Requires Android: 1.6 and up

Offered By: Best quality

Install for Free & Enjoy Playing Now

demo account with real account I think very different but both accounts that are needed by traders. With a demo account so we can practice trading so well that we will be able to trade real account with either. if there is no demo account then we will find it hard to  trading in real account well

demo account with real account I think very different but both accounts that are needed by traders. With a demo account so we can practice trading so well that we will be able to trade real account with either. if there is no demo account then we will find it hard to  trading in real account well

Using demo account, we can trade without risking any money, and we also can explore what about forex. Using demo account, trade will get trading experience and it will help trader to earn more profit. Even until now, i also still use it. and beginners must use it as well as possible.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Well,it seems that is right isn't it? we can see that Demo account and also real account has its own purpose, and i think there is nothing something like contest between this two account. If we miss between one of this account i am sure our experience in forex will be limited.

We can use demo account to learn and real account to earn profit. But we must know that there is risk in forex. We should understand that we must minimize it. Starting from demo account, we must try to improve our trading skills.

We can use demo account to learn and real account to earn profit. But we must know that there is risk in forex. We should understand that we must minimize it. Starting from demo account, we must try to improve our trading skills.

If we can use demo account as well as possible, learn from experience that we already get from this account, surely, we will get more maximal result. Even, a experienced trader also still need demo account for example when he want to test EA before using it with real account.

If we can use demo account as well as possible, learn from experience that we already get from this account, surely, we will get more maximal result. Even, a experienced trader also still need demo account for example when he want to test EA before using it with real account.

a demo account is necessary to use well as with a demo account, then we are able to practice trading trading comfortably. with a demo account then our trading skills will also be increased so that we will be able to improve trading results with both