Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

We can trade with small amount sir. You can try to trade with TenkoFx. You can use $10 to start trading with them. If we have good skills, we will be able to get maximal result although we just trade with small amount.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

yes, for our forex trading does not require huge capital. We can trade using small capital. provided that we have the skills and knowledge of good trading then we can make a profit. to acquire the skills and knowledge of good trading we can use a demo account

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should definitely learn with a demo account, preferably for a couple months at least. Going for a real account is not advisable unless you have sufficient funds

of course sir, you need to learn in a demo account before you start a real account. With a real account, we can make a profit. For that, we need to use a demo account with either. By using a demo account well then we can get maximum results

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

• 2 weeks later...

need it, we need to do the exercises in a demo account before start trading in a real account. learn trading if only from theory alone, then we will lose. for that, we need to understand the forex demo account trading. With a demo account, then we can trade real account. try trading in instaforex with the bonus post

real account and a demo account is very important. we can use a demo account to learn real trading accounts while we can use to train the psychology of trading. In trading, we not only need the skills of trading alone, but we also need a good trading psychology

Its good to compare both. Since demo is an account in which we can practice while real account is an account in which we can learn how to trade. I don't expect much to loss in here but I do know I can really handle my trading account once I started to make some profit. Lets all do hope to see ourselves having big income in here. I'm sure of that.

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation. And using real account, we can earn money. But real account with minimum deposit is also good for making practice to hone our psychology. Try standard account in TenkoFX, we just need to make deposit $10.

we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading with a demo account, we can understand forex well. for that, we need to utilize a demo account as a good preparation for real trading account. to have good preparation then we can trade real account with well

• 3 weeks later...

Demo account is the place in which we can practice our trade. The more we know how to trade the more we can end up making some good income. I do recommend that we invest our time and money learning how to trade first. I'm so sure I will become a lucky trader. I'm so happy with the way things are for me and I'm glad that I can end up making so much profit without fails in forex some day.

Demo account is the place in which we can practice our trade. The more we know how to trade the more we can end up making some good income. I do recommend that we invest our time and money learning how to trade first. I'm so sure I will become a lucky trader. I'm so happy with the way things are for me and I'm glad that I can end up making so much profit without fails in forex some day.

Demo account is good for beginner that start trading in forex. There are many advantages which we can get get profit demo account. If we do not have experience, i think we will feel difficult when we are trading with real account. And we also will lose our money. The experience traders also still use demo account to test their strategy or EA if they want to trade automatically.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

demo is the best place to take training. there traders not necessary to deal with real risk of losing money. since traders just use virtual money in trading. traders will be calm to conduct observation and tried to point out the best strategies. and if traders able to generate profits more than losses in practice, they are prepared to deal with real risk of forex market.

Its best for first step in trading. But we also need to trade in real account. In demo account we don't feel the pressure. In real account some how we can end up getting some pressure in here. So its very important that we can deal with our trading account and make some good money in here. I'm so sure that in the long run we can really earn big if we practice both in demo and in real account.

demo account is good for traders who are new in forex. They can get trading experience using demo account and it will help them when they use real account. I think they also should try trading using real account to test their psychology, because when we trade using demo account, our psychology is not be honed, in fact they are traders who are failed because they did not have good psychology. 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets also can be used.

demo account enabling traders to take training. the best chance to gain profit is when traders able to be skilled and they are know what they should do or don't in trading. when traders able to generate profits more than losses, they are basically has chance to did the same in live trading.

@memoneyy, I don't even think there is so much difference as we think because in the real account, it is almost that same thing we find in the Demo account with the only difference being that of the money involved. I mean, it is the same platform, the same trading signal, the same broker, the same chart and all what not.

@memoneyy, I don't even think there is so much difference as we think because in the real account, it is almost that same thing we find in the Demo account with the only difference being that of the money involved. I mean, it is the same platform, the same trading signal, the same broker, the same chart and all what not.

In that essence is the same. But since we are using virtual funds in demo and real funds in real account. Our trading experience is totally not the same. In fact we don't feel any loses when we trade in demo but in real account even with limited loses we still have some emotional effect on us.

In that essence is the same. But since we are using virtual funds in demo and real funds in real account. Our trading experience is totally not the same. In fact we don't feel any loses when we trade in demo but in real account even with limited loses we still have some emotional effect on us.

but in my opinion, even though we are only trading on a demo account using virtual money and have a different experience, but we still need a demo account to practice trading. With a demo account we can learn to practice trading.

@budado, it might also have a lot of things to do with the person in question. The Demo account is a practicing account but the attention and inclination the trader gives to it is what matters a lot. There are quite a lo try of people who wouldn't be serious with it though but it doesn't mean it is same for all. What one calls his dog is what it answers.

@budado, it might also have a lot of things to do with the person in question. The Demo account is a practicing account but the attention and inclination the trader gives to it is what matters a lot. There are quite a lo try of people who wouldn't be serious with it though but it doesn't mean it is same for all. What one calls his dog is what it answers.

Demo account must be used as well as possible. Practicing account will help to understand about forex and we also get trading experience that we can use to improve our trading skills. Forex trading is not easy as we think, so we must prepare ourselves before we trade in forex.

That is true...

@rehan

It will be always a Losing story to tell from a Newbie that started trading in the Forex Market with Real Account. He can not make it without the practical knowledge of the Demo Account.

@indieover

And that is why we should use the Demo Account as our real Live Account, so we can trade same way in Live Account.

That is always the case in the beginning but this seems to fade away as we go down the drain. Forex isn't always easy for a trader when he is new and that is the more reason the Demo account is a place to be. The newbie needs it a lot if he must make money from the business and it is as well one thing that is worth the stay.

we need to start forex demo account, with a demo account we can get a good trading skills so that we can trade with a real account either. for that we need to use a demo account with either. for real trading account we do not require a large capital, we can trade using the bonus post