Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

There is a lot of difference between demo trading account and real trading account . Demo account is used to practice how to earn money with real trading account . but on other side real trading account is used to earn money . and both of them have there won functionalities . it is really very useful to all the traders both the account types .

are you sure that demo account only for practice? have you ever joined demo contest or hear about it? , if yes then i think you won't say it. but mostly demo account for practice purpose rather than other purpose like earn money. but real account no doubt for earn money

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely, not. Demo has the purpose of practice but then, it's more of having our trading experience and to know the market. About the contests using the demo this will also serves as a competition. So, it will be a challenge. Well, in those demo contests we can have real money as well or great capital bonus which we will be ready for the real trading.

Yes, it's also for the people who just starting in Forex trading because you know there are many Forex brokers who are offering a contest with demo account, so it's for the people who don't have the capital to have a real trading, but even those expert traders are participating so it's hard to win because there are a lot of participants in that contest.

The situations you described are very common. But for beginners, practice on demo account is a necessary method. They can gain more understanding about foreign exchange transactions.

But requotes, slippage, and delays on real account, I think these will depend on forex brokers. My broker Profiforex is a good one. I have been trading there almost 1 year. I have never met requotes. And I believe there are also many good brokers around us.

This days i can see that most of the people are just not at all making use of the demo trading and i really suggest them to take the advantage of using the demo trading because that will give us a very good practice to trade with live trading account . the more practice you have the more chances of earning money .

This days i can see that most of the people are just not at all making use of the demo trading and i really suggest them to take the advantage of using the demo trading because that will give us a very good practice to trade with live trading account . the more practice you have the more chances of earning money .

demo have advantages like we don't need to spend single money there, and i think many traders will take it, but in the other side we cannot earn real money there, we cannot earn profit that every single traders want , the profit that they can withdraw to their LR account or Bank account, not like real account which can give them something like that if they can get the profit by trade in real account

Demo account will help us to learn many things and in this demo account we can do a lot of practice which will be helpful for us to trade with the real account . But in fact now a days most of the newbie traders are not at all making use of this demo trading accounts . they are just starting with the live account and finally loosing there money .

One thing i know is that a demo account should be traded like a real one with no reckless trades placed otherwise it develops into a habit. If you have many indicators as you stated that give different signals, minimize by getting rid of the un-necessary ones to have a clearer trading signal.

In demo we practice and that's what we need to focus when we are in demo account while in real account this is were we going to trade to make profit. Now Choosing which one to use is really illogical since the purpose of demo and the purpose of real account is not the same. its really important that we know the function of each account and what is the best way to make good with that particular account.

Demo account will help us to learn many things and in this demo account we can do a lot of practice which will be helpful for us to trade with the real account . But in fact now a days most of the newbie traders are not at all making use of this demo trading accounts . they are just starting with the live account and finally loosing there money .

that is because they want to earn money from forex, so that is why they ignore demo account, since demo account don't give any bucks for them only knowledge. but i think demo account also have important side for traders. since there are some new traders that prefer not to do that(trade in demo account) so loss become common right now

Then, they are truly wrong to ignore or skip their demo trading because, they are lacking of experience about the market and seems to be prepared to fail after loss in the real trading. Since, no one will be going to have success in trades if they don't have any hints about the market and how to have the strategy for that matter.

are you sure that demo account only for practice? have you ever joined demo contest or hear about it? , if yes then i think you won't say it. but mostly demo account for practice purpose rather than other purpose like earn money. but real account no doubt for earn money

NO demo account is not only for practice but we can use this demo account in many ways . they are helpful for all levels of investors because for the newbie traders they are really helpful to have a good practice and at the same time for the expert traders they use demo accounts to test the strategies and to test the EA's and some times to practice . So in my opinion demo account is one of the great tool for the traders .

If you join demo contest its does not chance a fact that its still a demo account and demo contest is to reward those who excel in demo. That's why its called contest. So demo account is for practice only. When I'm varsity in my college days. Our coach sometimes give intensive who do well in practice. Its in practice were we know who is the best amount us players. Same thing in forex and practicing in demo. If you trade alone in demo how will you know how good you are compare to others who practice in demo? You can only know that if theirs a demo contest as you will know how far or how near you are to reach the top of the ranking in demo.

NO demo account is not only for practice but we can use this demo account in many ways . they are helpful for all levels of investors because for the newbie traders they are really helpful to have a good practice and at the same time for the expert traders they use demo accounts to test the strategies and to test the EA's and some times to practice . So in my opinion demo account is one of the great tool for the traders .

i agree with test our EA there, i have some friend who are traders that do the same thing and i also did that thing twice and thank for demo account that i can test that worthless EA. now i can see there are some new traders that don't spend much time in demo account, i mean they still trade there but that is seldom thing to do. and in fact they still can earn, simply because they have tutor that help them

Actually if a traders want to learn forex and if a trader is a newbie to forex then demo account is the best place to learn forex and in my opinion demo trading will provide a very good platform for newbie traders to trade in a profitable manner with real trading account . Real account is to implement your skills you earned in demo trading and try to make some money with real trading .

Both have each advantages.

We can get many advantages for our trading if we use a demo account as it should. We can hone our trading skills without any risk. Beside that, we also can use this account to take part in demo contest to get chance to win the prize. And by using real account, we will get real reward if we wanna trade well.

the difference that i can see only in risk, demo account offer low risk or even i can say no-risk for us, while in real account it offered us the real risk or high risk just like what forex used to be. and it is better to use which one is suitable for us , real account for earning and demo account for training

actual demo was very good to train our trading platform and certain signals, but only to the extent that, the point is only to facilitate the use of the platform and test indicator or signal that we will use in trading, not more than that. while real, is to generate real income by coaching Psikology us. therefore the use of small capital Psikology used to train, so it's really real to train Psikology and instead to spend the money useless by directly using the capital.

It's not only for the trading strategy but also for ourselves. We need to develop our skills and therefore we will going to need of the demo trading and yet, we need more of real trading to really show if we are good enough in the market considering of the hindrance of our emotions and analysis in the critical conditions of the market.

Yeah in forex yet would always to develop your skills and one way and maybe the best is to keep practicing on the demo account. So I just hope that I will be able to make some time again. I have downloaded some applications for trading on my tablet. So I would try to keep on practicing.

in the demo account we cant losses any money just it is for practicing at the getting some knowledge an experience and with the demo account we cant withdraw any amount after getting profit in the trading an in the real account we must invest our amount to start trading an trade till get into losses are profit in the market that depends on the luck

in the demo account we cant losses any money just it is for practicing at the getting some knowledge an experience and with the demo account we cant withdraw any amount after getting profit in the trading an in the real account we must invest our amount to start trading an trade till get into losses are profit in the market that depends on the luck

We can loss in trading but without any risk :D, since we have virtual money we don't have to worry when we loss in each trading. it is different with real account which we will be worry or even gonna be panic if we lose, and we wil try as the best as we can to recover loss, if we are in real account.

another body thinking of being successful in trading forex,he/she must spend time with the demo account.the demo account account is the platform for any good trader to be successful strategy are derive with the demo account.the only different i see with the demo account is the emotional feeling involve with the real account that is not present in the demo account.

another body thinking of being successful in trading forex,he/she must spend time with the demo account.the demo account account is the platform for any good trader to be successful strategy are derive with the demo account.the only different i see with the demo account is the emotional feeling involve with the real account that is not present in the demo account.

Demo account stil have emotional feeling but not as much and as wild as in Real account, the atmoshphere is differnet, in real account we feel pressure not to loss our capital and must gain profit, while in demo account, it is up to us, we can use the money as much as we want and trade without afraid real loss.