Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

Actually we know trading every day with live can be possible some times and some times we will be out of funds so we cannot trade for that day . so i suggest to trade with the demo account when you do not have money . because trading every day make you know the market conditions . it is not possible to study the market conditions only trading every day can help us .

Sorry you quote my post but I don't see any connection of my post to your reply especially the one that I highlighed. Because first and foremost demo and real accounts are live accounts. Its live feed. So don't know what your trying to address to me.

Anyway I just doubled my money again in demo account. How I wish I can do the same in real account. But with all this forex management rules theirs no way I'm going to trade in real account the same risk that I do in demo account.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both have their own benefits. Demo is very suitable for beginners who are learning about trading, before they trade using real account. And with a real account, we can get the profit that we can use to meet daily needs. I also use demo account first before i start trading with instaforex, and it's very helpful for me.

like i said before both of this account have their own purpose, demo account for all traders and real account for all traders, what make them different for me only in psychological side, where in demo account you will not feel what is that mean by pressure, since the money there is virtual money not like in real trading account

They are both of importance indeed and avoiding either of them would actually be disastrous. For beginners that are just getting into forex trading though it would certainly be advisable to to start off in the demo account until they are comfortable enough to get into the real account.

The main use of this real account is just to earn money and it is the place where you can make good profits and even loss your money . but demo trading is nothing but learning the way how to trade with real account and this is the major difference with real account and the demo account .

yes, demo is very important to especially for newbie to familiarize their self with real market situation. they also could build a trading system, create rule and plan in demo account too while if traders tried to do it in real account, could cost lots of money amount.

not only for market situation but also for the platform that they use for trading, i am sure not all know how to buy and sell with mt4 platform the use, except for someone who spend their time in forex and already tried to trade their capital here. so first trade in demo account until we understand fully about forex, and then move to real account for earn/loss.

The main use of this real account is just to earn money and it is the place where you can make good profits and even loss your money . but demo trading is nothing but learning the way how to trade with real account and this is the major difference with real account and the demo account .

you forget that in real account people also get experience, and also in that account we will feel what is pressure, in demo account you will get less, but in real account you will feel it and also it will affect your trading too, and demo account is a good place for learning also give new trade some enlightment how to trade, but if you join demo account contest you can earn there too

that is only applied for some poeple, in FBS there are 3 winners in demo contest, not all people can win it so i cannot say it by killing 2 birds, the best way to gain experience and earn money is in real account , even in there you will feel bigger pressure but that is the way you feel forex.

Chance are that we can win in demo is slim and I don't think those who win in demo are actual trader but rather bots. In this way bots can trade 24 hours a day unlike human and that's the main reason why they win. Even me I use bots in my demo account but sad to say I did not win. But my point is that if I can do it some how other also doing it and its frustrating if you trade manually.

Nope, Demo trading is definitely not only for newbies or novice traders but it's for everyone. Those who would like to create their strategy, test their skills, those who want to improve and practice with their strategy will going to use demo. Either ways, it's not only limited to the new traders both demo and real can be done by both newbie and senior traders.

Demo trading no emotions and risk are involve while in real trading both emotions and risk are involved. However a demo account provides us a good platform to gain working knowledge and practice in Forex trading and real trading should always be preceeded by demo trading.

i don't know if you feel like that but in demo account there is emotion, but the amount is less than real account, i can say it just like dwarf :D, but overall if you really want to get real experience in trading i suggest in real account, and i think that you already have some experience to trade in real account, that is a good place to earn dan learn.

• 1 month later...

There are minimal emotions involved in Demo for sure. But then, traders don't usually notice it. But then, the most important is that we will try to have test our strategy and later on to proper manage our emotions in the different market situations. While real trading is the best way to know really what we are capable and what we are lacking in Forex.

and demo account is a good place to do that thing, i already see many kind of traders that spend their time in demo account just for sake of learning , having fun, and test their own new strategy, and i think that is the purpose of demo, as sanbox but in real account we will get real money but in change of real money too, so the risk is high for us.

Nothing else. Because, traders definitely need of having demo and test their skills and strategies. And to prepare their selves for the real trading. Well, we should be more serious about it and it's always have risks so this is not unusual for trader. Our goal is always to have profits and to improve our trading to level up with the higher risks and higher target profits.

in real account we can do that thing but that is a risky thing to do because we have more chance to loss our money there, and that is why we have demo account here, with demo account people can learn even they must sacrifice only psychological side and also their chance to earn money

in real account we can do that thing but that is a risky thing to do because we have more chance to loss our money there, and that is why we have demo account here, with demo account people can learn even they must sacrifice only psychological side and also their chance to earn money

There is a lot of difference between demo trading account and real trading account . Demo account is used to practice how to earn money with real trading account . but on other side real trading account is used to earn money . and both of them have there won functionalities . it is really very useful to all the traders both the account types .

There is a lot of difference between demo trading account and real trading account . Demo account is used to practice how to earn money with real trading account . but on other side real trading account is used to earn money . and both of them have there won functionalities . it is really very useful to all the traders both the account types .

Exactly. But without demo account, beginners can't learn trading without having to deposit first and any risk. I also still use demo account to hone my trading skills be better, beside that i also use it to take part in demo contest which held my broker.

Yes, the demo account is used for practice or simulation purposes with the whole idea being that it should be of help when you eventually move in to the real account and trade with real money. So both of them are important and one cant really survive without the other because without proper practice you wont be profitable in the real account.