Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

If we are just learning then we can use a demo account because that is the main purpose of a demo account. You just can't start trading with a real account without knowing on how to use the platform. That's why we should try trading first with a demo account where it can give us knowlege and experience.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one is for practice while the other is for making real money. In the end the idea is to make profits out of forex trading and that happens in the real account where you can make as much as you can lose money from your trader. Both are quite relevant to each and every trader because they serve different purposes.

I think both the demo account and the real account helps us in realising success in forex.As one helps in gaining knowledge,the other helps in realising the real fund.since none is having power more than the other because the removal of one from the other would be disastrous.

If we are just learning then we can use a demo account because that is the main purpose of a demo account. You just can't start trading with a real account without knowing on how to use the platform. That's why we should try trading first with a demo account where it can give us knowlege and experience.

but you lack what people called as emotion, in demo account you can spend your bucks as much as you want without any worry, since all of your money only virtual money you can even set for biggest amount if you want and then use as much as you want without need to rethink about it again.

I think what i kind of think is difficult to learn in the demo is emotions.where we stand the best chance to learn and control that would be at the real account that majority tend to get involved in later.Emotions is very important.it gives us the power to stop or continue.

The most common thing i find in trading with demo account is most of the traders will be taking the demo trading lite and if they are in loss in demo trading then they will not take care and that is the major mistake most of the traders wilol do they should take there demo trading seriously so that an ultimate results will be coming when they are trading with real account .

You don't compare and you can't compare the two since this two has different function. You can earn good amount of money in real account but you can loss good amount of money also. In demo account you don't earn and you don't loss in here you only practice in here. So I don't see any reason why this two type of accounts will be compare as if they are equal. Its like comparing a turtle and a hare in a race.

I think the major advantage a real account has over a demo account is that we earn in a real account while we dont in a demo account.A Trader to me still yet should be giving the percentage of seriousness he would be giving to the real account to the demo likewise because it would be helping.

Yes you are right the main use of the real account is to trade the forex and earn some real cash from the forex and the demo account is the place a trader will be learning how to earn with real account . the demo account will be providing a good and real environment in demo account and that can make feel fee when a trader is trading with real account .

Demo trading really help most of the traders to control there emotions which is the most common reason for most of the traders to loos there traders because of the emotions . I am sure that if a trader have a good practice with demo trading then with in a very short period of time they can become an expert trader .

There is actually no need to say in a very short time because you should not hurry training yourself using a demo account when you lose in a trade then you should evaluate yourself and try to figure out what's the reason because it's necessary that we know the reason, it may be a lack of good analysis.

Demo trading help you to some extent and it is really good if you make use of this demo trading to a maximum extent but most of the traders will not at all make use of this demo trading most of the times and they will be just trading with demo as a formality so that is the reason most of the traders will be loosing money when they trade with real account .

We need that confidence and experience. We need also to come up in demo and real about the best trading strategy for us. This best doesn't mean or can be found in others but its self discovery so we really need to take this step in order to know or find it. Always, trading is not simple way to gain profits but we should learn and exert effort in demo and real trading and balance those.

The experirnce that you are getting from the demo account will be of real good use in the real account indeed. It doesnt really matter if this practice for a beginner or an experienced trader because at the end of the day its necessary. Getting your strategy right in demo mode can bring good results in real account.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading in demo account for me is continues. It does not mean that once you are trading good in demo you will going to stop trading in demo and just trade in real account. Me I keep on trading in demo account for practice purposes and I'm hoping that I can end up making good profit and continue improving my trading skills in demo to maintain and even surpus my trading profits.

Trading in demo account for me is continues. It does not mean that once you are trading good in demo you will going to stop trading in demo and just trade in real account. Me I keep on trading in demo account for practice purposes and I'm hoping that I can end up making good profit and continue improving my trading skills in demo to maintain and even surpus my trading profits.

Actually we know trading every day with live can be possible some times and some times we will be out of funds so we cannot trade for that day . so i suggest to trade with the demo account when you do not have money . because trading every day make you know the market conditions . it is not possible to study the market conditions only trading every day can help us .

Actually we know trading every day with live can be possible some times and some times we will be out of funds so we cannot trade for that day . so i suggest to trade with the demo account when you do not have money . because trading every day make you know the market conditions . it is not possible to study the market conditions only trading every day can help us .

the one that i bold is something that i agree so much :D, if we don't have money and really want to trade we can use demo account and while gain some experience in trading, we can find other source income to trade in real account so we can feel the real profit from our experience in demo account when we applied it in real account, for me demo account is a complement for real account and vice versa

Both have their own benefits. Demo is very suitable for beginners who are learning about trading, before they trade using real account. And with a real account, we can get the profit that we can use to meet daily needs. I also use demo account first before i start trading with instaforex, and it's very helpful for me.

Demo account is for training, testing your strategies in here. So it's true that if you don't have a capital yet then it's just better that we have a demo account because you can keep practicing with your demo account besides you still don't have a trading capital so when the time comes you will already have enough experience with your demo account.

Definitely, those who will tell that you don't need a demo account just want you to lose in Forex trading because we know the learning that demo account providing to us, we are experiencing the real trading without risking a real money in here because it's just a play money and you can experiment in here without being afraid of losing.

Definitely, those who will tell that you don't need a demo account just want you to lose in Forex trading because we know the learning that demo account providing to us, we are experiencing the real trading without risking a real money in here because it's just a play money and you can experiment in here without being afraid of losing.

With out demo trading it is not at all possible to have a better trade and i am sure that a trader should have to work on demo account for sure . If a trader work on demo trading in the newbie stage he will be learning many things and that will provide a very good practice with forex .