Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

Yea that is good points you have here Demo account is very crucial to start first with infact Demo account is the best and the first action for any forex trader to first take after this I think a trader can go ahead and make suceess with his trade in the real trading account.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its good if we can invest our time in demo account as learning starts in here. In forex trading we can't be successful in real account if we are not successful in demo account. In fact even if you become successful in demo account chance are you will not be successful in real account also. So that's how important demo account is. I hope I can make good income in real account as long I'm making good progress in demo account.

It's easier to be more emotional when you are in the live account than when you were on the demo trading. So I just hope that I would learn to less emotional in my live trading just like I am on my demo account. So that I would be able to be more careful in my trading in the live account.

Its mainly because when you are in the real account you are using real money and you understand that the results of the trade can either leave you profitable or land you in losses. This is why emotions also play a role because no one wants to lose money especially when you know that there is the potential for good profits.

Actually demo and real accounts both are very useful for a trader and as we all know demo account is used by many of the traders not only newbie trader but also the expert trader to try out some good strategies and real account is used to trade with real currency so both are really helpful for the traders .

This is why there is no need to think that the demo account is only useful for beginner traders only because it is very valuable to all kinds of traders whether experienced or beginner. It will save traders the hassles of testing out their trading strategies in the real account which puts their money at further risk.

to get real money like it or not you must use real account, and to give you real experience about what it feels with trading is with real account, demo account lack of that thing but demo account have their own good thing like make people more easier to learn(for newbie), and make us more brave in trade lol, since the money is virtual not real

There's no doubt that you will eventually have to go into the real account because this is where the money is going to be made eventually. The thing though is to have timing so that you dont get to jump into the real account without proper practice in the demo account first.

if we've learned to use a demo account and already earn a good income from this trade is as it should use a real account so that we can continue to hone our ability to not only learn the strategy but in a real account we can learn the next step so that we will be able to quickly master the stage -the next stage

This is a process that needs to be followed step by step as you rightfully stage by stage so in as much as we may like to have comparison between the two they are both effective in their own right for one to become a successful trader. Yes, once you have some direction with your trading strategy and see profits in demo account mode you can move to the next step which is real trading.

If a trader want to learn and practice forex then demo account is the very best ways he can get good practice in trading and if we practice with real account then you will loos all your invested money so it is advisable to trade using the demo account and that help you become an expert trader /

If a trader want to learn and practice forex then demo account is the very best ways he can get good practice in trading and if we practice with real account then you will loos all your invested money so it is advisable to trade using the demo account and that help you become an expert trader /

for basic forex then i think there will be no problem but forex not only about skill there are some pyschological side that people need to think, in demo account you will not get something like that, if you ever trade in demo acocunt then you will feel this thing, but that is depend on the trader i see mostly newbie want to spend whole time in demo account

But actually it is always better to trade with demo account if we are not up to mark in forex because with out a good practice if you trade with real account then that will surly give us a very good profits . And now a days we can see there are many demo contests so many people will be showing interest in trading with the demon accounts also .

I dont see how some can trade forever in the demo account because at the end of the day there are no profits to be made from here. The money and profits is in the real account. Demo trading should not be skipped at all because it is essential for the beginner but its a transition from here that will take the trader to the real account.

• 2 weeks later...

of course you should not be forever on the demo account only. you should also go to the live account so you would be able to practice what you have learned so that you would be able to know if you're ready to make a lot of profit. the demo account would be a lot of help for you to make a lot of profit on live account

If people start to trade from the Demo to the Real account, that is the good path to make money and profit from Forex Trading here. But, if people start to trade from Real Account then to the Demo Account, then we believe, that guy just lost money from the Forex Trading.

If people start to trade from the Demo to the Real account, that is the good path to make money and profit from Forex Trading here. But, if people start to trade from Real Account then to the Demo Account, then we believe, that guy just lost money from the Forex Trading.

not like that too :D, people that trade from real account to demo account maybe because they want to joined demo contest, one thing that people should know that demo account lack of psychological side, make us more relax to take decision, but in real account there are a lot of pressure like fear or greedy

not like that too :D, people that trade from real account to demo account maybe because they want to joined demo contest, one thing that people should know that demo account lack of psychological side, make us more relax to take decision, but in real account there are a lot of pressure like fear or greedy

If you create a demo account and take it as a contest, then how can you prepare yourself to the real battle, in real trading? I wouldn't want to gamble in the Forex without practicing with demo account.

If you create a demo account and take it as a contest, then how can you prepare yourself to the real battle, in real trading? I wouldn't want to gamble in the Forex without practicing with demo account.

such a funny question, my answer is BIG NO, i just use demo account to prepare something before contest, since the contest is in demo account so i think i will not have much problem with it, i also talk with few traders that joined the contest, they said it is good chance since they don't need to afraid of loss with demo account

The contest in the demo account would actually work out to a trader's benefit because they would even be putting more effort into their practice than normal looking at the prizes on offer. Ultimately the demo is for practice and whether you are using it for a contest or not you should be able to learn from the experience.

The real account is completely to earn money with real trading with real currency but the demo account is the place where we trade with virtual or fake currency and we will be learning many things about trading and every newbie trader will go to the level of professional trader only with the help of practice .

I think the two are totally different .The demo account is part of the learning process of forex but the real account is the real forex.sincerely the much zeal or concentration should likewisely be giving to the demo account just as we would be giving the real account so that when we trade we would be doing well.

The real account is completely to earn money with real trading with real currency but the demo account is the place where we trade with virtual or fake currency and we will be learning many things about trading and every newbie trader will go to the level of professional trader only with the help of practice .

in both of that account, we will learn about forex, even we like with the result or not, from what i see demo account give us more experience that demo account don't give to all traders, even like that i think if we want to learn in real account, that is more risky since we need real bucks there.