Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

if you want to remove the presure then just do this.follow the money managenent rules and risk management.when you risk only 5% of your account in one trade means.you have 20 trades to finish your account.that means you have to loose nonestop 20 times so that you will loose all of your capital.if a trader can make 20 looses in line then he is not a trader at all :)some newbies since they dont use stoploose they are loosing all hteir account within a few trades.so money managemtn is a must.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it is also about being on top of the situation all the time. A trader has to be in control of his head and heart, especially in times when you are losing big. You have to get hold of yourself and analyze the situation and not make decisions abruptly. This is the risk you face when you are in a real trading. Demo trading will not give that headache.

• 3 weeks later...

But its like some people wont take demo account serious while learning some even open a trade and leave it open without seting stoploos or take profit and go for some others activity,because they know that the money which they are using in trading is not real live money but vrtual,which is not encouraging

Does who don't treat demo seriously are the one who loss money in forex trading. So don't worry about them. Its just a plan karma. that's why its important that we must be focus on our demo account and treat it as a real account. In this way we can earn online as much as possible.

$1000 is a big capital. You wont get that from posting alone. Even if those forex forums give high rates, it will take about 5000 posts to reach and earn $1000. At 25 posts per day, it will take a poster 200 days or 6+ months to earn that amount.

That's true. But right now I prefer to trade to earn. What the use of 100 dollars when every time you trade you can't shift from scalping, hedging and to naked trade simply because I don't have enough funds to survive market volatilty. Also The reason wh I want 1000 dollars is because I want to open swap fees account. so that I can trade long term.

anyway I know 1000 dollars is a big amount. But once I have contant 65% or more profit probability with my strategy. 1000 dollars is an amount that I can afford to loss.

But once I have contant 65% or more profit probability with my strategy. 1000 dollars is an amount that I can afford to loss.

Wow, I would like to reach this point when I can say the same thing. If I can afford to lose $1000 in one trade, this either mean I have big money in my account or I am very confident that I will get this money back from another trading.

Well it seems we are discussing application of longer trading as well as using bigger risks in bigger amount of capital. So to be sure need to go on with demo as always better to test it first rather than losing without any practice in demo. We might able to risk it but then it is not good that we are not prepared for our strategy.

Yea both account are the same,but the onlything here is your inner mindset and the ability to react for real account that make s it seems different....

Yes it is true, there are like a blank thing that make different between the real account and the demo account here, and most people is alwayssaying like that as well

Wow, I would like to reach this point when I can say the same thing. If I can afford to lose $1000 in one trade, this either mean I have big money in my account or I am very confident that I will get this money back from another trading.

1,000 dollars is just 45,000 pesos. Or three months of salary. Maybe I'm just a gambler type of person so money is really no value for me except on spending on something I want to. But what is 45,000 pesos compare to the opportunity that we can get in forex right? I started 25,000 pesos in stocks and I raise it to 500,000 pesos in four years. Until I close down my account as my mom get in and out of hospital until she died. so for me I done it in stocks trading I'm sure I can do this in forex trading also.

in the sense, demo account and live account are the same. it is a psychological reaction that when we start to trade in demo account, we dont fear of loosing anything because it is not a real money but when you start using the live account, you would think that you loose it all if you made the wrong decision, so the tendency, the right decision becomes the wrong decision because of our judgment which is governed with fear.

Demo account is a good way to learn forex first ,but some traders dont take it serious because since they feel that the money used in here is just virtual money ,and another thing in Demo account is that traders can always master some kind of strategy which must landed you in lost first if you are using real account to trade befor the skill can be aquire,

@rexway: that is fact, many member prefer not to prioritize this one because we don't get any bucks from here, but actually this is a good place fo member to learn, practice and also to make a lot of experiment with their trading, even they don't give you bucks but they give you experience

@ridd ick: i agree with that things dude, demo account is good for both of beginner and expert trader, so far i am still into demo account too, even in some days i trading with my real account. but mostly i trade in my demo account just to sharpen my skill into forex field,and i think demo account will be not separated from traders

Its true that the demo account give you good practice for when you are finally ready to trade with real money. This process should not be rushed as its vital to study the process and understand practically how forex trading works. Only when you feel confident that you can switch to a real account should you do but with necessary precautions.

In demo account trading, traders tend to trade the forex market with money that is not real but it has its own advantages to a trader particularly the new forex trader. One such use is the development of a profitable system which every trader needs to survive in this business of ours.

In demo account trading, traders tend to trade the forex market with money that is not real but it has its own advantages to a trader particularly the new forex trader. One such use is the development of a profitable system which every trader needs to survive in this business of ours.

it is a good place to learn and to do trial and error, some member like me still utilized this account to make my trading better because based on this one i can develop my trading style, and i also learn a lot, but the bad things some people even forget about this account and just jump into real account and then what happen LOSS :D

Yes, I do agree with you that many traders use Demo accounts to test their trading systems as testing ti out in a demo account keeps them safe from risking any real money. On the other hand, if they try to risk their real money for testing purposes, it will be a huge risk for such members and would have a greater chances of loosing out on their trades.

but above that all :D, real account is one of the important and the essential account because with that account we earn bucks, and do the real trading where we don't need to mix our emotion and to applied the strategy that we tested in demo account :D, but some newbie afraid with real account, maybe because they afraid to lose it too