All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

demo account can be good for a newbie trader. an expert trader may not want to trade using a demo account, since the expert trader can make money from a real account.

yes demo for niebie trader for practice and gain experience but expert trader also use demo for test their new strategies and if they success in demo than put it in real and for this demo is important both newbie and expert i think.

I believe, a demo account and a real account needs each other. A demo account is, of course, where you get to learn the basics and the strategies you need when you enter the real world of forex. The real account is where you use what you learned in demo.

yes its ture both account is need to us and both have difference rule . demo is learning for newbie and test strategies for expart traders .and also test robot for its performance in demo is best and without demo its risky to trade via robot in real account which may kill a real account .

@pinoycity

I am agree with you. Demo account and real account has its own functionality which is complementary. There is nothing which is more important than others.

Demo account and real account are important for traders. All traders will need them if we wanted to be successful trader.

i think the best way to learn forex is using demo account to try your luck and information there then if you succeded with that , you can start real account but with low amount of money to just try it , if you used the good ways to earn , you can invest and trade big amount ,

I do not agree, actually better to use a demo account for the introduction of software platforms or tested strategy, while the demo account has not been able to be used to train our psychology, my advice is better used micro / cent account to train our psychology rather than the demo

@boniez you hit the main point i think . actually i also think its better to use cents account as a newbie but before that need to use demo to get knowledge about software and about place trade and set TP and SL . and when there is everything involve in cents or micro account than its better with real money with very small capital where concentration will be more and more.

• 3 weeks later...

@boniez you hit the main point i think . actually i also think its better to use cents account as a newbie but before that need to use demo to get knowledge about software and about place trade and set TP and SL . and when there is everything involve in cents or micro account than its better with real money with very small capital where concentration will be more and more.

Well, of course I always hit the important point, because after all, if we only are in the demo account, then it is impossible to make a profit, so they should with real, although getting a little profit there is something important that we get

Well, of course I always hit the important point, because after all, if we only are in the demo account, then it is impossible to make a profit, so they should with real, although getting a little profit there is something important that we get

we can't make profit we demo account but we can learn and test our trading methode before play in real account...so I think that is the main point of using demo account...

• 2 weeks later...

@hyipreviewblog

Yes, demo account is important as our training account before we entered to real account. But we must keep balance to use demo account and real account, we must realize if psychology couldn't be built and couldn't be learned from demo account. We must use real account to improve our psychology.

• 3 weeks later...

demo is as real as as the real trading. only that we don't get as emotional as the real trading and does not involve real money as the real trading. but still we get to trade using the same platform and we would be able to learn and develop our skills using demo trading.

• 3 weeks later...

@indieover

Yes, condition in the market of demo account is exactly same with real account trading. Because of that, we can practice about how

to trade well with demo account. Good analysis and good strategy in demo account will help us to trade better in real account but

real account will be different with demo account. Because of that, it is important to implement our strategy in demo account to real

account with small lot size first. It will test our psychology in real market.

@andry777

after practice and get some good strategy on demo account that means we need to move with real account...but first we need to prepare our emotion because it is very different when trading with demo and real account....sometimes you can choose broker that give bonus free deposit like marketiva so you still don't need to use your money but you can make profits if you win....

First of all I didn't followed the previous record, because I want to share my opinion of such Forex trading business. As a standard trader I should take real life forex unit - from where we can get some bonus from any random broker or any urgent seller. Next we have to manage our total fund in these following way. First of all we have gain some experience of time line in changeable business. Later I think $100+ will be the basic amount for start any business. Because most of the members use $1000+ or more for their professional forex, as the return ration is 5-10% so with out $100 no profit will make. On first time I've spend $100 and later after 30 -40 days I made 10% bonus. So I request you to use demo service before enter this real life.

@hyipreviewblog

Yes, we shouldn't be in demo account too long but we should move to real account when we have learned how to trade well and we can earn

good profits consistent enough in demo account. It's better to start with low capital first in real account.

@andry777

Yes, you can start with low capital first or use some brokers bonus without need to deposit. With that money you still have to learn how to control your emotion and manage your real money. Forex market is very risky but also very benefit to give big profits so if you can handle your emotion you can be a good trader in future...

• 2 weeks later...

It's good to gain some free amount of capitals from welcome bonus or bonus posting which is given by some broker sites.

But the most important part is preparing our technical and mentally in trading because it will be useless to use free amount

of capital if we are not ready, it will lose free amount.

Demo account is very useful to prepare us to trade in real account. In demo, we can demoing our trading system, find the weakness path of our system and fix it to become a profitable one. Once our trading system has already give a profit trade in few consecutive month, then we are ready to trade in real. Demo account also forge our trading skill and mentally, it can build our discipline and patience in trading.

• 1 month later...

Demo account is good for training purpose and test trading strategy, but spend much time for it is not good ideal because it's hard to get serious on Demo account since there have no real money get involved. But if traders can take it serious then I guess there have no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

None one has lot of spare time and so demo account is not worth practising as it is like playing a game,

i would rather prefer going with real account even for practising though it would be with little amount,

by trading on real account we shall get real experience, and because we are going to use this experience in real trade which is going to involve our capital, so there is nothing wrong in loosing few bucks in process or learning.

None one has lot of spare time and so demo account is not worth practising as it is like playing a game,

i would rather prefer going with real account even for practising though it would be with little amount,

by trading on real account we shall get real experience, and because we are going to use this experience in real trade which is going to involve our capital, so there is nothing wrong in loosing few bucks in process or learning.

I just want to know how many we attempts can have in the real accounts? Because i have tried in demo account that the attempts to have a position is only once and either we gain profit or not we can have only few chances to get it correctly. But trying demo will atleast earn as most of the tutors are suggesting to have demo accounts as we know it is risky. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Using a Demo or Real account depends upon the trader who is looking to trade and does contain their own advantages. Demo accounts can be used for practicing purposes and are helpful to help newbie forex trader to learn the basics while the Real account is used for earning through Forex trading mostly.

• 1 month later...

Its good to start in demo. In this way you can practice what you learn in forex trading without risking any real money. after you develop your self confidence then its time for you to do some trading. In this way you will earn not only money but also experience. And in a year or two you will get lots of opportunity and I'm sure you will be earning good.