Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oceanafinance - oceanafinance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Oceana Finance is a leading investment and trading company specializing in domestic and international hedge funds, Forex, Stock, Bonds and Gold. Here at Oceana Finance we believe that our philosophy, "Strength through Performance", is the right way to meet our customer's expectations by providing our customers with a service that is high "performance” with a team of experienced investment advisors, skilled market analysts, professional traders and legal experts to work together to achieve success.

Plan:

Victorian Life
Interest send to your account daily for life. Principal available withdraw after 365 days.
Interest Rate : 1.00% Daily Interest
Minimum $ 10.00 Maximum $ 25000.00

Victorian Compound
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days. Compound available.
Interest Rate : 2.00% Daily Interest
Minimum $ 3000.00 Maximum $ 15000.00

Victorian Year
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days.
Interest Rate : 3.00% Daily Interest
Minimum $ 500.00 Maximum $ 50000.00

Accept: PM,EgoPay,Bankwire

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think the investment plan in here is very attractive since they are offering to pay for life but the daily return in here is too low and with that it will take too long to break even but i think they can sustain it and i can see that some monitor is listing this program with a paying status now.