Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your best Computer brand

marketsvoice

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of brands of computer/laptops. Their prices range from several prices, but of course, I still prefer QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.

It means that, I don't care how expensive it is, what's important is the quality that it has. I also prefer quantity first, but not

with gadgets/electronics.

With regards to your question, I prefer Apple [iMac], next one is Sony Vaio, next is Dell, HP, and lastly Lenovo.

I'm having a Sony Vaio and I think I'm doing well with my laptop. Sony in my opinion is the best computer brand. It's stable and fast and their service is quite good. I also want to have an MacBook but I can't afford to buy one. Maybe when I have one, I'll be able to tell you which really is the best computer brand. But I heard that Macbook is good and they barely have unexpected break down like laptop using Window.

• 2 months later...

I prefer DELL laptop as i am using it from last 1 year and had a great experience about the laptop and service Dell provide.

They have unique feature of repairing laptop at your place and 1 year complete accidental warranty which make there product stand different from others.

For high end application one can prefer apple laptops also .

• 10 months later...

For me the only advice is that if service and some types of support is needed, the names often have the edge. The best brand is the one that will give you every individual component you specify. You will not find a better brand than some custom builds of reliable local PC shops that specialize in school and small business needs.

• 3 months later...

I have an Dell notebook, and even though it's not that great by specs, i couldn't be happier by what they offer as an giant in this electronic age. Their stuff has excellent quality no matter if it is an notebook or anything else. I highly recommend this brand to anyone willing to buy something.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm using Hp Pc tower because it's more reliable in terms of Heating issue specially when you're building a gaming system. There are more space for extra fans and graphic processor units and most of all it is pretty affordable.

On the other hand Acer is best as a laptop brand. Fast, more Battery Life and minimum heating problems. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not sure which are the best laptop brands but apparently some brands like Toshiba and Fujitsu have fallen in their performance and durability already. If I were to choose a more better ones, I would choose HP, Acer and Lenovo. These brands are pretty durable and have high performances, and for Lenovo i will only select those Thinkpad ones. As you all know Thinkpad used to be a product under IBM and it is famous for its durability even though the design is very dull.

I'm a Mac person I have to admit, many people are vicious with the Windows/Mac war, but the Mac is very lightweight, and it is just something I've come to love a lot, I have used Windows my whole life but last year switched to Mac, I like it because I don't get viruses, it's fast, and it has some really neat features like the airplay, which I use to play my music library wirelessly from my computer throughout my home which has speakers all throughout the ceiling, I can also control it with my iPhone which is really cool too. The only thing is you are very limited to what you can upgrade, but it gets the job done, I don't do heavily intensive games on it because I simply just don't play those kinds of games. But if you are looking to get basic work done and not in the need of a computer for gaming and all I would definitely recommend it!

• 3 months later...

Hi, it is very tough to decide the which brand is good but if you are satisfied with your machine then it is must said that you are choosing the right one.

According to my opinion the dell brand is better (not 100%) for any other brand, i am using also a dell machine with corei5, i found it very good.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...