Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

3PAMM - 3pamm.com

HYIPCORE

I have joined 3Pamm.

I found some interesting about a gurantee. It has a gurantee page and it goes like this

We ensure your deposits by means of the company not dependent on the results of the day trading.
How can we afford it?
According to the trading statistics 2012, for 327 days of the year traders closed with a profit in excess of payments on deposits. But nevertheless, in the remaining 38 days, all % on deposits were accrued and paid in full.
The deposit saving and the interests accrual to investors is provided by fundamentally different strategies of our 3 traders. Selection of traders for the company is carried out taking into account not only their professionalism, but also the difference in work strategies; and now, even if one of the traders closes negative day trading – the costs are covered by the gains brought by the 2 others.

I am in for fun..

New design with much improvement is available in 3PAMM which is two days ago, the admin updates about the changed design of their program and thanked investors for feedback!

New design in 3pamm

Today we are happy to announce that we have included a new website design. Our virtual doors are open so stop by and check out the new digs. We hope you enjoy your visit.
These improvements have been made thanks to your thoughtful feedback. We are very grateful for your help making the platform a better place to work.
Thank you for your patience! We fine-tuned all our nooks and crannie.