Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Forex Terminologies

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

You sily need to compare common words with the meaning behid them.You cannot know all the forex terminologies but you will always come accross them if you start with a demo account or even a real accout.You can also reffer to commerce and understand some of them.You will alway get new world but common like like 'peep' forex'  you will come to know them.

So that is why it is important to learn it before and if you can memorize the name, so when you are coming up with it then you won't have much issue with this thing later. There are a lot of sites that offers something like that so you don't have to worry about that.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Just the basic one you don't have to memorize it too, just make yourself familiar with this and then you can start some conversation with some traders in forum without need to think too much or scratch your own head. Fx terminologies sometimes confusing but it is actually quite enjoyable.

omar-profits

omar-profits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Yes, because you can find a lot of websites that listing almost complete terminologies, and I guess if you are already familiar with those terms and if you read it I am sure that it will be easier for you to understand that as you are already familiar. Well, if you really engage yourself in this business I am sure that it's not hard for you to familiarize yourself about different terms.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Because most of the discussion about forex must be put that terminologies, so if we don't have any knowledge about that then our chance to understand what people talking about is low. And gaining more knowledge would be a nearly impossible feat unless we already know at least the basic terminologies in forex.

anna.serea

anna.serea

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

good idea. I also expect that.

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

good idea. I also expect that.

What exactly is the good idea and what you were expecting about..! Actually the statement needs some clarification so why don't you enlighten us more about what you trying to say?