Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Terminologies

hexeduser

Forex terminology has a very important role to play in our trade because if we dont know anything about forex just to start trading in how can we describe what we see in forex its not possible so the best thing is for us to keep on giving our strategy support and terminology help us alot in knowing the right strategy for our self.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those terminologies are being used in regular trading. That's why without knowing them will result and affect our trading. For instance, that we don't know what's the purpose of stop loss or it's definition. Then, every time we have losing trades we always have margin call just because we don't know the way to stop our losses and to have risk management.

Yes, they are quite important when learning forex trading so that you can get to keep with the language and terms used. They are also beneficial for when we participate in discussions on forex communities and you need help or clarification on something. You are able to closely follow and understand those discussions and the terminology used.

That is why you will fine some people telling you that they can not participate in the forex forum simply because what they are lacking is nothing but the right terminology to start with in forex and this is the very first step which traders need to follow. For sure.

Ye

That is why you will fine some people telling you that they can not participate in the forex forum simply because what they are lacking is nothing but the right terminology to start with in forex and this is the very first step which traders need to follow. For sure.

That is probably because we have not even bother to consider the basics of forex trading that includes the terminologies and we find them in the discussions and we are unable to follow on what they are saying. If we just take time to familiarise ourselves with these terminologies we will better understand.

I think atleast we will have some terms known or learned. That's ridiculous if we don't know terms used in forex trading just like trade, positions, buy and sell. The more complicated terms will going to learn well during our trading. So, its very essential for us to have demo trading to encounter and understand those terms that we don't easily get.

Its all just part of preparation and this foundation phase is important to instil the basic terminologies that forex trading does involve so that we are familiar with and can understand them. Yes, it may not be possible to learn all the terminologies right from the beginning but some basics are necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, imagine that you don't know what ptp means then, obviously you have lose chance of earning because you don't know how to earn in PTP. So, that's how the simple terminology is essential for traders, how they call it and how they use it. And we know that it's very vital that we need to atleast know them particularly when we start our real trading as we don't be ignorant that we can't make even single trade.

You should know even those basic Terminologies because for example you will going to participate in Forex Forums that usually members using those terminologies often so you will just get confuse a lot because you don't know those terminologies and as we know in Forex there are lots of it.

It's just easy to familiarize yourself with those termilogies if you are already trading it should be easy for you to know about those terminologies as you will always encounter those terminologies especially if you are posting in Forex discussion. Write it in the paper even without definition just read that always.

• 2 weeks later...

I think thread starter already know other terminologies of forex and that is currency trading. based of these terminologies, we can imagine how the forex world work and how the system. and if thread starter still confuse about it, I think he could get comprehensive explanation if willing to little bit research.

Yeah that's right.Having it in a journal would be helping.As we learning or trading we would be mastering it and before we would be knowing,we would be havin it all in our brains.sincerely getting to know terminologies is a slight part of learning.

The terminologies form part of the basics of learning forex and should be treated as the foundation. If you are learning systematically like with a tutorial or with a book this will be among the first things that you come across when you are learning.

I think it's better to find the tutorials here because, we can't find any of the good things or learn from the traders experiences. And to think that books are often expensive and just limited information. Somehow, it will be also easy to have the learning in the online resources which everyone of us now are using and easier to search through search engines.

Some are really not that expensive and if you can get to do a search on sites like amazon you would get to find out. I think that one should also be prepared to fork out money for opportunities that can help to increase their knowledge of forex trading and help be profitable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, even you have knowledge and experience Forex will going to be risky business. There's no changes about the fact that you will going to lose in some of your trades. You should learn more terms that the risk will always be in Forex or any investments just like in any business that have related to finances. There's no such no risks and that is only in dreams.

That's why learning about the basics and then the intricate details is important in .Forex trading. Without knowledge and experience Forex is very risky and making money in it is highly difficult. Learning and dedication are the success mantras in Forex.

forex is high and i don't think it is very risky as long as we know what we do and don't think or see forex only as gambling, if we do that thing then i am sure that is so bad for us. i think with good dedication people can earn money in forex but that is not good enough, control our emotion also is a thing that people need to do

forex is high and i don't think it is very risky as long as we know what we do and don't think or see forex only as gambling, if we do that thing then i am sure that is so bad for us. i think with good dedication people can earn money in forex but that is not good enough, control our emotion also is a thing that people need to do

I believe that forex trading is actually very risky even if one is knowledgeable about trading and rather experienced. It just gets better with the more experience that you as you continue to learn, practice and use what you are learning correctly into your trades. If you are comparing it with gambling then forex in my opinion would be less risky because then you are better equipped.

Best if we can just browse and read some words about forex. We can increase our curiosity that going to result to more focus learning and earning chance. I know its hard to make good income in forex right now. But slowly but surely as long you read some forex terminology you going to get some idea and that Idea you can grow it to the point that you can make good income in the long run.

Also, if we can found the collection of the Forex terminologies. Actually, it's not difficult to search for the terminologies because we have online resources and even we don't search for it at least we have idea or know it because we usually see or hear it in our surroundings. Such as the word Forex or Foreign exchange. And also the market that we know that it's the financial market with the currencies, metals and commodities involved.