Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Terminologies

hexeduser

Yes, because you can find a lot of websites that listing almost complete terminologies, and I guess if you are already familiar with those terms and if you read it I am sure that it will be easier for you to understand that as you are already familiar. Well, if you really engage yourself in this business I am sure that it's not hard for you to familiarize yourself about different terms.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first page results is the best to have the significant information about these searches. Well, I can say of the investopedia for the terminologies and further explanation in other sites like forums or in the babypips whatever we are comfortable to learn it or understand those terms. Yet, there are many good explanation and samples listed.

• 5 months later...

Well, you need the fundamental and the technical knowledge. You can go to babypips.com and learn more about it. It will has a lot of info for beginners. Also, you can read on dailyfx.com and it has a lot of fundamental news and articles. For example, you will need to know the different pair of currency and then you will need to know what stop loss is and what money management and what risk management is cause those are important. You will need to know interest rate and inflation. You will need to know bullish and bearish. You will need to know take profit and moving average. You will need to know demand and supply or need to know news trade. They're not hard and you can learn them. 

• 3 months later...

I'm a good online earner yet My partner and i never have practical knowledge forex since i have no idea how might the device performs. I have to sign up for your website yet My partner and i never understand how to start out as well as best places to head out. Discussing your terminologies, My partner and i have no clue that. I'm not an skilled throughout this sort of area so i will probably simply study some associates ideas as well as suggestions regarding about foreign currency trading.

I have a friend who will always say that terms are not important but the application. For me, they are quite important even past the learning stage. There is no way a trader can cope with a term or situation of Forex that he does not know anything about. On other to understand the rudiments of Forex, traders should as well, understand the terms too.

• 11 months later...

You sily need to compare common words with the meaning behid them.You cannot know all the forex terminologies but you will always come accross them if you start with a demo account or even a real accout.You can also reffer to commerce and understand some of them.You will alway get new world but common like like 'peep' forex'  you will come to know them.

there are some terms which make us confuse perhaps, such as spread, pips, pipette till bullish and bearish. we need to learn all of it before we are start to trade on the market. some terms has different meaning which make us to learn and being understand.

But when you already understand it making your way to tell something to the other become easier, i think forex terminologies also a must to know by some traders because it is important part as it will tell us what we should told to the others, i think it is better and more efficient to said bearish or bullish rather than the price is up or the price is down.

Its very important that we understand the risk we are dealing with here in forex trading. this is the only way we can actually make some good income in forex trading. I do recommend that we focus on having more and more trading capital if we want to maintain and sustain our trading accounts for good. So success will come if we focus on learning how to trade properly.

You sily need to compare common words with the meaning behid them.You cannot know all the forex terminologies but you will always come accross them if you start with a demo account or even a real accout.You can also reffer to commerce and understand some of them.You will alway get new world but common like like 'peep' forex'  you will come to know them.

So that is why it is important to learn it before and if you can memorize the name, so when you are coming up with it then you won't have much issue with this thing later. There are a lot of sites that offers something like that so you don't have to worry about that.

• 1 year later...

Just the basic one you don't have to memorize it too, just make yourself familiar with this and then you can start some conversation with some traders in forum without need to think too much or scratch your own head. Fx terminologies sometimes confusing but it is actually quite enjoyable.

• 1 month later...
Yes, because you can find a lot of websites that listing almost complete terminologies, and I guess if you are already familiar with those terms and if you read it I am sure that it will be easier for you to understand that as you are already familiar. Well, if you really engage yourself in this business I am sure that it's not hard for you to familiarize yourself about different terms.

Because most of the discussion about forex must be put that terminologies, so if we don't have any knowledge about that then our chance to understand what people talking about is low. And gaining more knowledge would be a nearly impossible feat unless we already know at least the basic terminologies in forex.

• 4 years later...

The market for foreign currencies is the most fluid market on the planet. This implies in a small amount of second, buyers and sellers are coordinated with one another. If you need to exchange loads of a little recorded organization, the everyday volume the quantity of shares exchanged every day is little. In the Forex market, liquidity is extremely huge, as the day by day trading volume is more than 4 trillion U.S. dollars. The trading volume is, in any case, not similarly circulated through the span of a day.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...