Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VastFund - vastfund.com

I am not the admin.

About VastFund:

VastFund.com is a private group of people working online in the Foreign Exchange Business since early 2008. Our professional team of Forex traders come from all over the world. We work together to provide our members with a stable income while staying very secure and safe. Backed by our years of online Forex investment, VastFund.com couldn't be any more secure. Our team of 5 people study and analyze the online data tables, currency rate fluctuations and even manage the investments daily for our members returns.

Our Goal:

Our long term goal is to maintain professional relationships with all our members. The key to success we believe is letting all members know what is happening behind the scene. Aside from our members, we have our most priority in the Forex investments. We have plans set and will work on improving the investments every day. With our experienced team, this won't be a problem. Investing in VastFund.com, we can say you are in the hands of truly professionals. You can manage your portfolio anytime of the day by logging into your account. We will take full responsibility and will use our expertise to make your investments reach the full return.

Plans:

image-4D65_4D3D2CBF.jpg

Now Accept LR only!

Link: http://www.vastfund.com/

The site design looks professional and the script used is brilliant

the plans are for short term with attractive ROI which is relatively high and seem unrealistic so its very unlikely the site will run more than a month

the site currently accept only LR and this may prevent the site from getting more response

when i checked on the monitors which were listed in the site rate-us page except for one monitor which si showing paying status all other monitors are showing waiting status. this may indicate the site admin is not punctual in its payment processing

when i checked on the monitors which were listed in the site rate-us page except for one monitor which si showing paying status all other monitors are showing waiting status. this may indicate the site admin is not punctual in its payment processing

In my opnion it would be to early to conclude that admin is not punctual in payments

Because this hyip is quite new just 2 days old and may be monitors could not make a withdrawal yet

So let us give this one some time and find out how this program performs.

If they site is 2days old that would ginger the admin to always process payment on time and that will interest more investors to make a spend in the program.

Well the program is till new and the life span is still long until further conclusion is made. Those monitors showing waiting have they not recieved their interest after 2days? That is not encouraging.

The site design is impressive and the script used is brilliant

the site is offering term plans with good ROI which is very attractive for short term but the risk is the admin may find it difficult to run the plans long because of its very high unrealistic profits

but the minimum investment of $5 makes it easy to test the site

In my opnion it would be to early to conclude that admin is not punctual in payments

Because this hyip is quite new just 2 days old and may be monitors could not make a withdrawal yet

So let us give this one some time and find out how this program performs.

well you seem to be right since when again i checked the monitors i see they are now showing paying status

but i was scared when i saw the monitors showing waiting status as there were no payment proof posted in this forum also at that time

• 3 weeks later...