Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unique traffic Online

markhenry

Lot of visitors. Hellow Today in this article I am going to tell you should do website visits website is very good to use .this is the great website for advertisements you all can enjoy this by making an account in this .I think that the time I spent here was very good.i viewed many advertisements these were very helpful you should try website all.because this decision is no wrong this is the perfect decision I think you should all do this this a website of great advertisements .you can get here a lot of information I hope that you will try this. This website has low payment of bills . this website will give you much profit It also have the facility of advertising page.for your website advertising you should open this site from this website you will earn more profit as expected . if you take opinion from me I will say that it is second to none

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

There are two types of traffic generations, which are free and paid traffic. As the name implies, you don’t pay while driving traffic to your websites or landing pages, but it’s very slow to get results and we have different types of free traffic that I will discuss in a minute…

You pay money to drive traffic using different traffic sources available.

Here, I will discuss best ways to generate traffic, starting with free traffic sources.

1. Youtube Video Marketing: In my opinion and by my experience in digital marketing, Youtube is the fastest way of generating organic website traffic for absolutely free. Youtube is reputed to be the third largest website in the world. People love to watch videos, and if you can make videos that will add values to the lives of the people, you're sure to generate free traffic that you can signed up to your regular email and send to your affiliate marketing products at will. In short, the free traffic here can add revenue to your business. It is very possible to generate thousands of subscribers within a few months using the power of videos
  2. Reddit are forums dedicated for specific topics. As a member, you have to engage in other people’s posts to increase your Karma points and you gain Karma points when your links and comments get upvoted. Certain subreddits won’t allow you to post links without you karma points. When you’re allowed to post, you can include your links and you get traffic in return.
  3. Facebook groups can be used to get free traffic. You can post to facebook groups only when you join the groups and you will be able to post. When you post, you can add your name and your website through which you get traffic.
  4. Quora is a question and answer forum where you can answer some questions that will benefit the readers as well as those that asked questions. You can include your links at the end of your answers. However, you are not allowed to spam at all.
  5. If you have knowledge of SEO, you can get free traffic when you get to the first page of google. It is an organic traffic that will help you to get thousands of traffic within a shortest possible time. SEO is very good that everyone needs to know about it.
  6. Email Marketing can be the best free source of traffic, which is far better than social media ways of generating traffic. You patiently generate your list by offering subscribers ethical bribes to get access to their email addresses. Those subscribers then become your raving fans that will be buying products from you over and over again. Money, they say, is in the list. This is perhaps one of the best ways to generate free traffic. One good email coupled with an irresistible offer can send many visitors (your potential subscribers) to your website or landing page.
  7. Then we have paid ads which are google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, native ads, bing ads… As we discussed earlier, you pay before sending traffic to them and they all can be very good and you can generate revenue very fast.

• Admin locked this topic