Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

make money online

markhenry

• 2 months later...

There are several similar ways to make money online...You can either:

1) Set up your own website/blog/forum to earn revenue from advertisements (check out Google Adsense)

2) Set up your own website/blog/forum to sell your own products and/or others' product (google "affiliate marketing" for more details)

3) Joining programs like Paid To Click, Paid To Post and other Get Paid To programs. They require only your time but will pay considerably lower than the other ways

4) Forex (foreign currency exchange). Require a LOT of financial know how and a considerable amount of starting money but is very profitable if can be done right.

5)Reselling-can resell domain names,hosting plans,SEO services,Website designing service,other domain and web related tools and get commissions

I personally prefer reselling business.By being a reseller you can sell the products or services of some others and get commissions from them and make money online..I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years.I have got reseller account from GoResellers.com and have earned quite a good sum of amount.I am doing this as a side line business                                                                                                          

• 2 months later...
There are many websites on line which gives you the work on affiliate based. You are only promote their product. You are pasting the link of that website to your blog or website. If any visitor of your blog or website purchases something by clicking on your link you can get a commission.

• 7 months later...