Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalrands - globalrands.com

Join Here

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

globalrands.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

365 days plan ( 5% daily for a year)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.50

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.50

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 5.00

100 days Plan 10% profit daily

Plan 1 $100 - $250 5.00

Plan 2 $251 - $1,000 7.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 10.00

5 days deposit. 50% Daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 30.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 40.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

WE ACCEPT: LR, PM.

Join Here

Only the first plan of this program looks reasonable and sustainable to me.With a min. Of $10,and a daily interest of 1.50% for a year(365 days).We can make good profit from it.But i don't know if this program can run to it's promise time.Maybe it wouldn't last like memoney said,or it can beat down the prediction and keeps on going.All this lay in the hand of program admin.

THis HYIP require much greater investment of 10$ which must have risk .. & their ROIs are also not good enough to recover our spending within days.. IT will take 25 days to gain out principle after that we will earn extra dollars from it... But the URL is not working now... Hope it has some slow server nothing else..

Iam also having problems in accessing the site today and iam sure the site has not scammed since it was recently launched so it may be suffering from DDOS attract and hope the site will be back soon

so just wait patient the admin may even send us a email with regard to it

• 3 weeks later...

the site is available to access today and looks like the site was suffering a short term problem

its too bad he site accept only Liberty reserve and depend on one currency so if the site is having problem with its LR account the entire operation of the site may get blocked

the iste is available to access and the admin seem to have change the plans which is not a healthier aspect the new plan details is as follows

A DAY PLAN( 133% Profit after 24 hours)FULLY AUTOMATED

Plan 1 $1 - $100 103.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 113.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 123.00

Plan 4 $50,001 and more 133.00

Calculate your profit >>

5 days deposit. 50% Daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 30.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 40.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

Calculate your profit >>

24 Hours Plan (120% after 24 hours) FULLY AUTOMATED

Plan 1 $250 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $250,000 120.00

the new plans are offering very high profits which will affect the long sustainability of the site and looks like the site will run only a couple of weeks as the admin will be utilizing deposit funds to keep the site running

the admin has reduced the minimum investment to $1 which makes the site attractive for small investors to join

• 2 weeks later...

there is both paying and not paying status on monitors,

few claim that the program is not paying and few other monitors have got payment proofs until 25th,

so the last paid was on yesterday, I think the program is paying as there is the latest proof posts available around.

But this does no good to globalrands,since it would be wisdom to invest or advise any one to invest here now.Maybe this this program chose to pay some,and leave others,and if this statemnent is true,then am sorry to predict that this program will soon turn scam,but yet,i don't think so.

Cmon guys, don't tell me you would still want to invest in a site that obviously makes only selective payments? You'll never know, you might be the unlucky ones who won't get paid. That situation happened to me at cavapool and unfortunately, i lost the dispute. Alertpay is so unfair.

That's why i don't trust alertpay anymore to give back any money that investors sent to program admin account.That's why it's so common nowadays to see almost all the programs accepting alertpay,which i don't think alertpay can put a stop to.Since it's making them more popular and giving them profits too.

This is the first time i lost a dispute, my 3 disputes before, they favored me. They gave a very lame excuse that the difference of $9.53 between the amount sent ($17.68) and the amount received ($8.15) would make my account profit since i deposited $12.12, and the service was previously received since i got paid twice by cavapool. It really doesn't make any sense. They favored my $1 dispute before even if was already paid by this other HYIP site. Now they won't return a bigger amount that i was clearly robbed of? Oh well. Lesson learned. I used to have full trust in AP to make a fair decision. Now not anymore.