Noulinx - noulinx.com

xenosz2

New spanish site

Unique script

BETA mode

ads 4*0,01$

cashout from 2$ stepped cashout to 10$ 

ref earnings from 5% 

Hello dear user, we welcome you to a new get-paid-to reality, NouLinx, committed to provide you the best sector's services.

NouLinx has a custom script developed by our team. It has been under development for many months and we finally can present you the result of our hard work. The script was thought to be as simple, complete and intuitive as possible. Your feedbacks and suggestions are always welcome!

Even though the script has been fully tested, we want to know what do you think about it and add the last features before the full launch. During this testing period (BETA) you may find disabled pages or sometimes even errors/bugs, in this case we will fix them in the shortest time frame (please report if you find any).

You can already start earning and use the site features. All the data (earnings, balances, referrals, ad packs…) will be saved and no balance will be reset, you will be able to cashout available main balance after the launch.

We are offering some good deals during the BETA stage as well:

Double your first click pack

Consecutive click packs

Triple your banner exposure

Upgrade your membership

Build your downline

You can find more info about these offers in our  Help Page .

Finally we want to say that any suggestion is welcome and will be listened. We hope to see you here for a long time.

Best regards,

NouLinx Administration!

click to pic to enlarge

image.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well i have again started my work in noulinx because admin has added more ads and our earnings have increased upto 6 cents daily. I am making daily clicks here and hoping that i will reach minimum payout shortly. I think admin should add PTSU option here from which member can earn extra income.

• 2 weeks later...

pixel.gif pixel.gif pixel.gif Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID 37202600SC291621M)   Business Name:   NouLinx (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Verified) Buyer email:   payments@noulinx.com Payment sent to:

kobkeawks@hotmail.com   Business contact information

Customer Service URL: pixel.gif http://www.noulinx.com Customer Service Email:   admin@noulinx.com   Amount received:   $5.96 USD Fee amount:   -$0.56 USD Net amount:   $5.40 USD

Issue a refund scr_symQuestion.gif     You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.   Date:   13 Jan, 2014 Time:   19:24:03 GMT+07:00 Status:   Completed   Subject:  

NouLinx has just sent you $5.96 USD with PayPal
Note:  
NouLinx Payment!
Payment type:   Instant

Thank you admin It is my 4 times

Seems to be an old website but still paying good. I like the fact that they have many fixed advertisements worth $0.01 each while they offer varying amounts of micro ads for members to click. Unfortunately I don't like their payment system. The minimum cashout amount will keep on increasing for every of your subsequent payouts. I find this unfair because you need a lot of refferals to help you hit payout, if not you can't if you work by yourself.

• 1 month later...