Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is mean by Leverage in trading?

kiranchandra

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think that leverage is the percentage you are willing to loss. For example if you going to have 100 dollars trading capital. And you use 1:1 leverage then that means 1 cent movements in a pair that you are trading you going to end up earning and losing 1 cent only. now if the leverage is 1:100 then you going to end up earning or losing 100 cents or 1 dollar. Now what if you going to use 1:1000 leverage? then 1 cent movement you can end up losing or earning 1,000 cent or 10 dollars.

We should be carefull when choosing leverage to trade in forex. We should understand that if we use higher leverage we will risk

of course, caution is definitely needed in forex trading. Carefully then we can get the leverage to suit our trading needs. That way we maximize leverage well. I am currently more appropriate to use the leverage  1:1000 of instaforex

We should be carefull when choosing leverage to trade in forex. We should understand that if we use higher leverage we will risk

Actually if you understand leverage the risk is all the same. The difference is that the higher the leverage the more lot size that you can open and the more exposure you can get. This is how you loss money. But if you open a 0.01 lot size and you have 1:5000 leverage. The risk is the same if you have 1:100 leverage and so on. Simply because you are using the same lot size.

leverage is very important for traders. because of the leverage that we can trade using small capital. However, we must be careful - careful with leverage. because leverage can be detrimental also for our trading. Therefore, we must choose the appropriate leverage our capabilities

• 2 weeks later...

leverage is very important for traders. because of the leverage that we can trade with small capital. for that, we need to select the appropriate leverage with our trading. if we are trading with leverage is very large then we can get a huge advantage anyway. but the risk is also very large

• 4 weeks later...

leverage is very important for traders. because of the leverage that we can trade with small capital. for that, we need to select the appropriate leverage with our trading. if we are trading with leverage is very large then we can get a huge advantage anyway. but the risk is also very large

We must understand first what we are doing. In forex trading we invest money and we take risk. The more money we have the more we end up losing. I'm so sure we can end up having good income in forex trading. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my trading account or not. I'm so lucky that we can enjoy forex trading. I'm so sure we are in here to make money.

for that we need to have a good preparation when trading a real account, because then we can trade comfortably so that we can maximize our accounts properly. we need to learn and practice trading with a well so that we can minimize the risk of losing.  you cfan trade in instaforex with bonus post

leverage enabling traders to trade on market though has small capital in trading account. in forex, leverage exist till high ratio. however, when traders trade on stock or commodities market, they'll found that leverage does not exist. they should trade with standard contract. 

Leverage will help us to get more maximal result, although we just use small amount for trading in forex. In TenkoFx, trader can use $10 for trading. There is also cent account that can be used for trading. Leverage must be use wisely, so we will feel the advantages of demo account.

the best is use small ratio of leverage. it help traders to trade with minimum lot size value. so, when traders has small capital in trading account, they are basically able to make it accept many pips losses. many traders choose to use big leverage ratio due to want to gain big profit in trading. while actually, they are just invest small amount of capital. if want to use big leverage, better if traders use big capital.

for beginners do not be tempted to use leverage because leverage can mempenagruhi our trading. the higher the leverage that we use the higher the risk. So that those who have not enough experience would be better if we could use a little leverage. for the moment I prefer to trade in instaforex with leverage 1:1000

• 4 months later...

leverage from the broker is very beneficial for us because with this leverage will make our trading increasingly benefit, therefore, we need to select the appropriate leverage the capabilities of our trading because somehow leverage can backfire for our trading. for now I am more suitable trading with leverage 1: 1000 of instaforex

Leverage is very simple to understand, it simply is a ratio used to make our trading amount bigger for more profits but loss is more as well when we use higher leverages, different brokers have different highest leverages but common ones which traders use include 1:100 or 1:200.

• 2 weeks later...

I choose to call it borrowed money which I also think it's true. Leverage is more like you are borrowing from the broker because it is meant to increase your capital base so that you can afford to earn well even with your very little trading capital. That can also lead you to a non anticipated margin call.

I choose to call it borrowed money which I also think it's true. Leverage is more like you are borrowing from the broker because it is meant to increase your capital base so that you can afford to earn well even with your very little trading capital. That can also lead you to a non anticipated margin call.

Actually that is true, but some posters may not agree with you and me. For me it does not even matter if that is borrowed or not, as long as it helps me to trade that is what i want. Leverage enabling a trader like me and you to keep trading with lower amount of deposit.

Actually that is true, but some posters may not agree with you and me. For me it does not even matter if that is borrowed or not, as long as it helps me to trade that is what i want. Leverage enabling a trader like me and you to keep trading with lower amount of deposit.

Leverage will help us to trade with small amount. For new traders also will be very helpful.We must choose the right one to make us be able to maximize leverage when trading. Try to use demo account to choose the right leverage for trading in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Leverage will help us to trade with small amount. For new traders also will be very helpful.We must choose the right one to make us be able to maximize leverage when trading. Try to use demo account to choose the right leverage for trading in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Exactly this helps us in making trading even though our account has low amount left in it, I like the idea of being able to trade with leverages since we can use it in the way we want even if we do not want to apply it is our choice and we can set it to 1:1 for that purpose.

Exactly this helps us in making trading even though our account has low amount left in it, I like the idea of being able to trade with leverages since we can use it in the way we want even if we do not want to apply it is our choice and we can set it to 1:1 for that purpose.

yes to leverage then we will be able to trade with the maximum and we are able to make a few dollars with small capital. for that we need to use  leverage with  maximum and comfortable so that profits can we get

yes to leverage then we will be able to trade with the maximum and we are able to make a few dollars with small capital. for that we need to use  leverage with  maximum and comfortable so that profits can we get

Leverage must be maximized as well as possible. We can use leverage to maximize our trading capital although we just use small amount in cent account or others. I use 1:500 from TenkoFx to trade. Although it's not as high as other broker, i'm really helpful with it.

• 2 weeks later...