Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Brokers that offer Free Demo account ?

kiranchandra

Yes, brokers offer demo account for free also not without any reason behind that thing. I mean demo account is a suitable place for many traders to try forex at the first and i don't think this is a bad idea for them beside all trading just another virtual trading and does not affect the liquidity provider that they(broker) use.

Using demo account for trading, surely it's not bad idea. I think it will help us to understand about forex than we spend more money only for understanding about forex. Demo will help us to get trading experience before we start trading.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as demo account can be used fully by you i think free demo account become a big gift. I am sure that all brokers right now which called as modern forex broker offer free demo accounts, because it is for attraction since newbie tend to create mistakes and demo account is suitable for it.

So far all brokerage that I joined has demo account that I can join. I think its not a question if a brokerage has demo account or not. Its a question is their a brokerage that does not have a demo account. Because I still don't encounter one that does not have a demo account at all.

• 1 month later...
Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to  train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

So far all brokerage that I joined has demo account that I can join. I think its not a question if a brokerage has demo account or not. Its a question is their a brokerage that does not have a demo account. Because I still don't encounter one that does not have a demo account at all.

As far as i know demo account is like a must for broker nowadays, it is a place to do testbed or even just newbie to test how good a broker or not. I also never find any broker that does not offer demo account and just real account, my opinion is if there is a broker that does not offer demo account they are really at loss.

I think in the current dispensation, it is like asking if brokers offer means of deposit because these days, I hardly come across any broker that doesn't. There is a great chance for the broker to offer a learning environment for the traders and that is where the issue of the demo account comes into play. Knowing how to understand Forex from outset is the sole dream of any newbie and that is where the broker can help out.

I think in the current dispensation, it is like asking if brokers offer means of deposit because these days, I hardly come across any broker that doesn't. There is a great chance for the broker to offer a learning environment for the traders and that is where the issue of the demo account comes into play. Knowing how to understand Forex from outset is the sole dream of any newbie and that is where the broker can help out.

Based on my perspective how can you ask someone to become different while when they are different they surely lose their place and to be honest this way is less good compared to the others. I prefer forex broker to keep their demo account because that is the best promotion for them, offering no demo account is a bad idea.

• 3 months later...

Each broker has provided a demo account, demo account is very beneficial for us to be able to improve the skills of good trading. with a demo account of the skills of our trading will increase, therefore we need to use a demo account so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

All broker offering demo account and as a ttrader we must maximize demo account as well as possible. Especially if we are new trader in forex trading. We must learn first. Demo account can give us trading expereince.

yes, and it is very profitable for traders because the demo account then we can train good trading skills. So we will be ready again to start trading with the maximum. By using virtual money then we can practice trading comfortably

• 1 month later...

I think all brokers right now offer demo account, as you can see demo account is another plus point for a broker. With that a broker may survive better and of course will help traders to get know their broker well or for new traders they may learn there and if interested create a real account later.

I wonder why we should discuss it i mean all brokers right now and at this moment, offer free demo account. It is a must so somoene can try their service and see if that broker is worthy, also many newcomers already learn from their knowledge that demo account is a must, this is why all brokers offer it now.

I wonder why we should discuss it i mean all brokers right now and at this moment, offer free demo account. It is a must so somoene can try their service and see if that broker is worthy, also many newcomers already learn from their knowledge that demo account is a must, this is why all brokers offer it now.

I have no idea what to say about this thread either, man. Every brokers provide free demo account, you may create it as much as you want there...

There is no limit for that, so it is unlimited. Free demo account is a must for many traders around as it will give them chance to taste the forex itself, and new traders will be able to see what what kind of broker that they use. No broker i ever see in my life never offer demo account. Right now it is a must for many brokers if your broker don't sooner they will offer if not will collapse.

• 1 month later...

Demo account has limits but not like what you think, i mean its limit still exist but with its virtuallity, trading will be more like limitless in fact if you run out of your capital there your account will reach margin call and broker must close your account even though your account is demo account and not real account.

and any experienced trader is always suggest any new trader to start their forex trading by use demo account, because by doing demo trading they can learn faster about forex trading without any risk. so just make sure u can learn from it before u start ur real forex trading.

All brokers nowadays offer demo accounts for the sake of new people who want to enter this business or a trader who are expert enough but want to get chance to do an experiment. But what i want to emphasize in here is demo account already become  a necessity for all people who want to involved in forex, that is why a broker must offerd it for us.

• 4 years later...

A trailing stop is a stop order that is set dependent on a predefined number of pips from the current market price. A trailing stop will naturally trail your position as the market moves in support of you. If the market moves against you by the predefined number of pips, at that point a market order is triggered and the stop order is executed at the following accessible rate contingent upon liquidity.